Time for an audiofilish change
post-15683663
Post #1 of 1

Rajiyn

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently found this website, while I've been searching for a new headset. And until now, it has helped me a lot already!

I currently use a HyperX Cloud Alpha for gaming purposes. While most people love the headset, I find the sound to be too bassy and not even close to a detailed/wide soundstage. For this reason, I've been looking into other (open-back) headsets which I would like to use for music production as well. I'm going to move to a smaller apartment where it's important that I don't use my studio speakers 24/7.

Now I've seen the Beyerdynamics 990 pro 250 ohms. The counterpart is that I most likely will need an AMP (for the soundstage for example). I've seen some Creative Sound Blaser solutions, but my studio speakers require a separate audio interface as well. So can anyone tell if I will achieve my desired purposes (music production & detailed and wide soundstage) with a Kontakt 6 audio interface combined with Beyerdynamics 990 pro 250 ohms or should I look into a different solution? There is so much to pick from so I can really use some help!

Thanks in advance!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)