1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tidal

1. markkr
    I'm being sucked back into this glorious hobby after a long hiatus. I was introduced to Tidal about 2 weeks ago, and tonight I finally sat down and started building playlists. I just spent the last 4hrs building playlists only to find out that the songs I've been adding... arent actually getting added!! OMG I just wasted 4 full hours with this damn app. I love the audio quality but this just pisses me off to the point that I dont want to use it anymore.

FWIW I have tried using the regular Mac Tidal desktop app, and the Audirvana+ app. I certainly like the A+ interface better but it seems even more buggy than Tidal's own app.

Any suggestions? if not I'll just stick with my old school iTunes library...

Thanks.

2. Ableza
  3. raelamb
    Tidal may only have enough cash left to last six months
    Music streaming service Tidal is facing both money and user growth woes, according to Norway's Dagens Næringsliv. After reportedly losing roughly NOK$368 million ($44 million dollars) before taxes in 2016, Tidal is now left with just enough cash to last six months. This despite Sprint buying a 33 percent stake in Jay-Z's streaming service in January. The $200 million deal, which included a reported $75 million fund for exclusive content, should've given Tidal "sufficient working capital for the next 12-18 months," said Jay Z's business partner and Roc Nation Sports president Juan Perez (via DN).