TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players!
Jun 25, 2016 at 9:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 190

YAGIZ

Previously known as Aerosphere
Member of the Trade: Headfonia
Tidal & Astell&Kern is currently developing a TIDAL APP for Astell&Kern portable devices.
What do you think?
Let's discuss.

I believe, this endeavor will give them a clear edge over other brands in the market and it will further premiumize the Astell&Kern brand and it's users. 

Jun 26, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #5 of 190
Is this official ?   Tidal has been promissed by A&K already.... 1 year Ago, and on their Facebook page, they answered 4 days ago :

" As much as we would love to have Tidal integration as fast as possible, we are still working out the kinks."

So... i will wait now until I see it before I believe it 
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #9 of 190
  Is this official ?   Tidal has been promissed by A&K already.... 1 year Ago, and on their Facebook page, they answered 4 days ago :

Bertrand, I wish you would stop saying "A&K promised 1 year ago" cos your point of argument of "a promise" hinges on an AK240 advertising photo without any written words from A&K promising Tidal at all.

It would help the audience here of spreading known facts rather than speculation here.

P.S. I have no concerns about your conversations with Alex on FB about Tidal but that was way less than a year ago.

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #11 of 190

In DARco 's article in February 2015, I can read about the AK500n : "[COLOR=333333]There’s no access to the Google Play Store (as per the Sony ZX-1/2) but a Tidal lossless streaming app is apparently “in the works”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]This was 16 months ago... :wink:[/COLOR]

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #12 of 190
Jun 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #14 of 190
It would actually make sense if TIDAL was postponed because A&K want to implement MQA too. Think about it, beginning of the year, shortly after MQA was introduced A&K said "look out for an announcement soon" maybe they have been rethinking TIDAL integration because why only get lossless streaming if you can get MQA?
Btw A&K said it will come to all their WiFi enabled devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back