Tidal hifi vs deezer hifi
post-14427345
Post #1 of 5

Aymenh265

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I will be using the jds 02 headphone amp and dac with a pair of hd 660 s from Sennheiser connected to my computer

Just heard about tidal and deezer. Both support lossless audio. Tidal does have a master option. Which of the two is better for audio sound?

post-14427471
Post #2 of 5

Poganin

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've never checked out Deezer, myself. But you should know that not all albums on Tidal offer the master quality. Most of the library is in lossless format.

Personally, I stayed with Spotify for its bigger library and its algorithms. I honestly couldn't hear any difference between Spotify's extreme quality and Tidal's hi-fi quality that would warrant the cost. The master quality tracks, however, do offer better sound.

post-14427581
Post #3 of 5

Aymenh265

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've never checked out Deezer, myself. But you should know that not all albums on Tidal offer the master quality. Most of the library is in lossless format.

Personally, I stayed with Spotify for its bigger library and its algorithms. I honestly couldn't hear any difference between Spotify's extreme quality and Tidal's hi-fi quality that would warrant the cost. The master quality tracks, however, do offer better sound.
It's a good thing all but one album i listen to has master :) But i really want to know if deezer is better so i can decide which to buy

post-14434924
Post #5 of 5

Tragic

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've not used Deezer but Tidal is purely great in my opinion.
The MQA tracks are brilliant and all the rest are just great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)