Tidal hifi vs deezer hifi
Aug 17, 2018 at 1:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Aymenh265

New Head-Fier
I will be using the jds 02 headphone amp and dac with a pair of hd 660 s from Sennheiser connected to my computer

Just heard about tidal and deezer. Both support lossless audio. Tidal does have a master option. Which of the two is better for audio sound?

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:18 AM Post #2 of 5
I've never checked out Deezer, myself. But you should know that not all albums on Tidal offer the master quality. Most of the library is in lossless format.

Personally, I stayed with Spotify for its bigger library and its algorithms. I honestly couldn't hear any difference between Spotify's extreme quality and Tidal's hi-fi quality that would warrant the cost. The master quality tracks, however, do offer better sound.

Aug 17, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #3 of 5
I've never checked out Deezer, myself. But you should know that not all albums on Tidal offer the master quality. Most of the library is in lossless format.

Personally, I stayed with Spotify for its bigger library and its algorithms. I honestly couldn't hear any difference between Spotify's extreme quality and Tidal's hi-fi quality that would warrant the cost. The master quality tracks, however, do offer better sound.

It's a good thing all but one album i listen to has master :) But i really want to know if deezer is better so i can decide which to buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back