Thursday March 17, 2016 Woo Audio Launch at Stereo Exchange with Fang Bian of HiFiMAN
Mar 7, 2016 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Thursday March 17 at Stereo Exchange in NYC, Woo Audio is introducing their great line of headphone amplifiers at a special event from 11a to 7:30p. All are welcome. 

On hand, will be Jack Wu himself to discuss and demonstrate his award-winning amplifiers and answer any questions. Stereo Exchange is now the exclusive NY area dealer for Woo Audio products. 

Special guest, Dr. Fang Bian of HiFiMAN will also be on hand to demonstrate his planar magnetic headphones with Woo amps. In addition, Fang will have the latest version of his Shangri-La electrostatic headphone which will be available later this spring. 

There will be special event pricing on all Woo Audio amplifiers and headphones if they are purchased together. 

Details on the event can be found here

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #5 of 8
Ain't no may, bro. As for Japanese names, such as Haruki Murakami, we put his given name on the back. But this, a comma should be added betwixt Fang and Bian.

Cheers,
john

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #6 of 8
I would like to attend but I want to be sure that the Sangra La's will be there.  Based on last years Stereo Exchange event meeting when Fang was there and only when he was there were the HE-1000's available to listen too!   Since the event is happening all day but I clearly won't have all day when can I hope to meet both Jack and Fang and listen to the new Shangri-La's?

Sincerely,
-Speed

Mar 15, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #8 of 8
The event hours are 11a to 7:30p. Jack and Fang are expected to be there the entire time. Fang is bringing a Shangri-La headphone with him. and it will run through a Woo Audio ES amp.

Stereo Exchange tells me they have had a strong response to the event so we expect to be busy. 

Hope to see you there. 

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back