Thunderstorm recordings
Jan 25, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #16 of 27
Photography is not an art

Ha! There's a lot in front of you to learn, kid. Be prepared to think differently.

Jan 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #17 of 27
People always think what they do is the most important thing on earth, because they are full of themselves.  People who call what they do an art always have their heads up their butts, and usually suck at it.  These are most likely the people whose parents told them they can do anything on this earth as long as they try and have a good attitude about it, even if they suck.  The real artists are humble when someone calls them an artist, because they have a gift.  Taking a picture is not art.  Painting a picture is art.

Jan 25, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #18 of 27
Interesting theories youve got going there. Are you saying all this as an artist yourself?

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #19 of 27
I don't create anything but urine, poop, and farts, so no, I'm not an artist.  I never claimed to be.  Artists don't ask for money for their art.  This is just proof that the record industry is filled with all people who aren't really musical artists.  Painters shouldn't be asking for money for their art.  Get my drift?  An artist is humble and doesn't recognize their self as an artist, while others do.  This is why art becomes worth so much once the artist dies.  I'm not being humble, I'm simply not an artist, nor do I have any craft or trade I enjoy, only pissing people off with my opinions.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM Post #21 of 27

Quote:
Quote:
Photography is not art.  Setting up a scene might be, but taking a picture is not art, especially ones of nature.  People who take pictures of everything and everyone constantly piss me off, and the people who walk around with SLRs all the time in case they see something they can take a picture of and pawn it off as their own art just sicken me even more.  A janitor is a person in the custodial arts, whatever that means is beyond me.  If cleaning things is an art now, then wow, true art is really lost.

This is wonderful! You don't only have an opinion, you actually know everything. And then, of course, you also judge everybody. 
There are a lot of you here lately, please join them on my ignore list.

X2! Gotta love that ignore list!!!!

Jan 26, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #22 of 27
I don't create anything but urine, poop, and farts

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. Your mother must be very proud. Do you have any more pearls of wisdom to excrete for us today?

Jan 31, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #24 of 27
How do you think he got the money to buy his winery?

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/feature_is_it_just_us_or_are_kids_getting_really_stupid/

Jan 31, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #25 of 27

Quote:
Photography is not art.  Setting up a scene might be, but taking a picture is not art, especially ones of nature.  

I rolled on the floor laughing when i read this. 
Maybe you can do it better? 

Oh, gotta leave now. 

Jan 31, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #26 of 27
Let's see, he's Italian, I'm sure some kind of money wasn't passed down to him.  You don't just rise to richness from nothing.  Turds are born turds and stars are born stars.  His whole family is in the arts in some function or another.  His sister is Talia Shire, from the Rocky movies, and his nephew is Nicholas Cage.  Nicholas Cage is proof that if you have family that is in something, you can make it in that area even if you absolutely suck at it.  What a funny waste of an article.  Makes me be ashamed to be from PA.  I'm 26, I don't have a Facebook, never will, I don't communicate through texting everyone, I don't play video games...  Anyone who can't pick up the damn phone to talk to me is not my friend, muchless someone on a social farm internet site that I will never meet.  I don't even have a TV or cable.  I have a few select shows I download to watch.  The kind of people that article is about are the kind who have a Facebook account, watch garbage like Jersey Shore nonstop, and are TEENAGERS.  When an adult gets sucked into that kind of crap it's pathetic, which is probably why I have no friends left, because they all bought into that crap, and I let them know they are idiots for doing so.  You can tell I paid attention in school, look at how ALL of my posts are typed in proper English.  So to sit there and call me unintelligent because of my views about arts and the hippies behind any modern arts is just as ignorant as my views are compared to mainstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back