Thoughts On The Sony MDR ZX-300?
Jul 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

lilboozy

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, I'm new here and i would just like to hear some opinions on the zx300. I want to know because they are getting fairly popular with teenagers which I myself happen to be. Also if anybody has the frequency response graph I would like to see it because I can't find one on Google. Thanks in advance :D

Jul 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #3 of 9
What are you looking for in headphones? bass? and also whats your budget? They seem like pretty decent cans with pretty good reviews. Im not a big audiophile but i would say go for it since it is cheap and reviews are good.

Jul 9, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 9
This should help you alot brah. Just search the forums and you'll prolly find a answer or a similar question that was asked before. I noticed alot of people dont like answering new Threads.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/shootout-102-portable-headphones-reviewed-panasonic-rp-htf600-added-04-29-12

Jul 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #7 of 9
They don't sound horrible. If you have beyond a smallish to normal size head, they are not comfortable. They squeeze your head while the band sits close on top but is way out on the sides like a C shape. I would save $20-30 more and get the XB500's from Sony if you like bass. Much better.

Aug 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #8 of 9
You know what ACTUALLY, there are not bad at all. I am a HUGE Audiophile and I love my expensive cans... and honestly... for $30 bucks these where pretty good. Very aggressive and mid focused, yet they where still enjoyable! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back