Thoughts on Klipsch Status headphones?
Apr 3, 2014 at 8:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

phillyd

500+ Head-Fier
I love my Klipsch Image Ones, but I'm looking for an upgrade. I realized Klipsch has a new over-ear option, the Status. They look nice IMO, but does anyone know how they sound?

May 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #2 of 5
I like them.. they are over the ear and a little harder to get a good seal.. but my image one's right channel stopped working and the sent me a pair of status for free.. I like them.. the sound a little alike the image ones but i like them better I think a little less bass but not my much.. You can listen to them at FRY's electronics they have a demo pair! They also have a removable cable.. From what I can remember from my image ones the treble on the status is better..

Jul 3, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #4 of 5
Listening to Klipsch Status now. It's really enjoyable listening to the music coming from this amazing headphone. Sound is more balanced comparing with the Image One that I once owned. The only thing that bothers me wearing this headphone is the size - it's too big and heavy on the head and it's definitely not a good idea to wear it outdoors, you will look weird!

I accidentally dropped my Status on hard floor a while ago! Fortunately there is nothing wrong with it and the sound is not affected after tested with a few test music for headphones. Hope it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back