Thoughts on Campfire Audio?...
Feb 17, 2019 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

robulation

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, I’m new here, but spent a fair amount of time skulking around and reading stuff. Great to just browse, but I’m blown away by just how knowledgeable everyone is in this damn place!

Anyways, I was just interested to hear people’s thoughts on Campfire Audio in general, everything Ken has achieved, and thoughts on where they could go next?

Over and out.

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #2 of 11
If you are tempted by the campfire stuff hifiheadphones.co.uk is the stockists in the uk. After import fees they tend not to be that much more expensive.

Feb 19, 2019 at 7:17 AM Post #6 of 11
What do you have?...

Super happy with my Vegas, nice fun sound!... small and fit perfectly. Would love to get to a CanJam and try Solaris, but think they would be too big for my ear’oles
How's the bass on those Vegas? I hear it's really good.Gotta check ;em out sometime. I had an Andro, which I recently sold. Loved it, but am moving more toward over-ear opens at the moment. I also hear the other two are jumbo-sized. :frowning2:

Feb 19, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #7 of 11
How's the bass on those Vegas? I hear it's really good.Gotta check ;em out sometime. I had an Andro, which I recently sold. Loved it, but am moving more toward over-ear opens at the moment. I also hear the other two are jumbo-sized. :frowning2:

The bass is actually really fun... pretty crisp, and the sub-bass rattles through your body. It’s incredible what they’ve achieved in such a small IEM.

I think anything bigger than the Vegas and it just wouldn’t even sit in my ear very well, which is a shame.

Feb 21, 2019 at 8:15 PM Post #8 of 11
What do you have?...

Super happy with my Vegas, nice fun sound!... small and fit perfectly. Would love to get to a CanJam and try Solaris, but think they would be too big for my ear’oles

You might be surprised with how well the Solaris fits. I had serious doubts about the size but tried them this past weekend and they fit very well and secure, despite protruding a bit. BTW, I did buy the Solaris.

CanJam London is coming up in July and Campfire Audio has attended in the past.

Feb 22, 2019 at 7:29 AM Post #10 of 11
CA is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back