This years "what are you going to get with your tax returns?" thread
Mar 12, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #16 of 31
I am going to make a prediction and say it will be going to a new dac
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #17 of 31
I will be paying. Eh... Don't want to think about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
If i get what i'm gonna get ( cos i won't believe it until i see it ), then i'm gonna get an engagement ring...wish me luck guys!
biggrin.gif

Good luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oski
This year I took my tax refund and bought myself some bling instead and picked up a Rolex GMT Master II.

Well... there's goes the Orpheus
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

i am getting back 413 dollars, all of which will go to pay down my debt.... or a new dac....

or what's behind door #3 ?

Being in debt is the American way dude.Buy the DAC
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 11:33 PM Post #22 of 31
I'm getting around $1500 back because I only worked half of '05 but they taxed me at the correct rate for my full year's salary. It'll be going into the down payment for a new car pot, since what I'm driving now is getting close to the age where it's not worth much to sell but likely to need expensive repairs.

Mar 13, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

If i get what i'm gonna get ( cos i won't believe it until i see it ), then i'm gonna get an engagement ring...wish me luck guys!
biggrin.gif

gl (with the marriage... i have no doubt she'll say yes.
biggrin.gif
)

i have no idea how much i'm getting back. hopefully a crap load cause i know i lost a crap load in a business venture but still trying to finish off the business' taxes. taxes suck.

hmm... me thinks most of it will be spent on gas! half serious.

Mar 13, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #24 of 31
I'm not totally sure how much I'll be getting back - although I worked the same job for the same period of time as I did last year (got back something in the neighbourhood of $300), I'm not sure how my scholarships and tuition fees will affect it. However, if it's in the same range... I think I may upgrade to a nice new set of SR225's.

Mar 13, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #29 of 31
I'm getting about $1,800 back. Two-thirds will go to savings. That leaves $600.00 for some NOS tubes I've been lusting after.

Mar 13, 2006 at 2:11 PM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Thanks! I'm so excited....beats waiting for any pair of cans.....
biggrin.gif

In essence, you knid of are...she just has to say yes first.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back