This is weird...
Apr 28, 2004 at 8:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Lisa

Headphoneus Supremus
Let me start by saying that I don't want to bother Jude and Neil if this problem has got anything to do with the glitches head-fi is experiancing. I know they are doing everthing to make head-fi perfect again.

It's just that this is wierd and I want to know if I'm the only one who sees it. Might be my computer that's playing up.

In the portable forum I replied to this thread:
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70537

It's the last post in the thread, the 3rd reply. However when you look at the portable forum index it says that this thread has only two replies and the last one is from appar111.

I shut down my browser, deleted temporary internet files and it still looks like that thread has just 2 replies. When it has 3. I feel like I posted a ghost post.
eek.gif
Anyone else see this?

Apr 28, 2004 at 8:29 AM Post #2 of 5
Yes. Even though appar111's avatar looks like the ghost, this is normal
biggrin.gif
this thing has been going on this past few days. It seems like the main index page is sometimes late in updating the last post on a thread.

Apr 28, 2004 at 8:54 PM Post #4 of 5
I had that happen to me about a week ago. I posted something and my browser timed out while trying to post. I figured the post was lost but when I refreshed, there it was. On the main page, though, it showed the person before me as the last poster and didn't bump the thread back up to the top. Kinda weird but I figured my timing out had something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back