This is the slowest moving package I have ever seen.
Dec 16, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #18 of 29
Yeah... so far I'm average an exact 50% success rate with receiving FedEx, used them 8 times, 4 times where was a problem. You would not believe it - but they actually had a status of my package "delivery not scheduled yet, at sorting facility". I was thinking "YOU MORONS! I don't mind if it arrives earlier than scheduled!"

UPS has been mostly good.

USPS, which I use the most often I've actually very rarely had problems with, just make sure to include tracking.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #19 of 29
I've had great luck with USPS and UPS, but FedEx once sent a pkg from Kentucky (a day's drive away) to Washington state, then back to Kentucky via Iowa, then to Georgia. Two weeks for a two day shipment. Yeah, it was beat up when it got here, but intact.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #20 of 29
Hopefully it's not from a train derailment

5xspoh.jpg

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #21 of 29
^ Wow, after a quick Google search that does seem to be a legitimate status update.

Dec 17, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #22 of 29
It's 10:35 at night now. Supposedly my FedEx package left on the delivery truck at 10:30am the morning.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #23 of 29
So it's traveled ~25 miles in 11.5 days. That's an average speed of just under 0.1 mph. Or approximately as fast as the average tortoise. I think woot really got the gist of this one down:

SmartPost.png

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #24 of 29
Just crazy!
Time giving them a call I guess, telling them to move their asses...
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:45 AM Post #26 of 29
dunno if you young 'uns remember a few years ago there were rumours the courier companies would have to merge in the wake of the stock market crashes.

FedEx merger with UPS would have been FedUps
biggrin.gif

Mule, are you sure it arrived? status not updated on the site
wink.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by SiriuslyCold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dunno if you young 'uns remember a few years ago there were rumours the courier companies would have to merge in the wake of the stock market crashes.

FedEx merger with UPS would have been FedUps
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

That's the good 'ol USPS for you. Normally their delivery confirmation is pretty quick to update but sometimes not. I had delivery confirmation and signature confirmation once on a phone I sold on Ebay and it took over 2 months to finally show up on their site.

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #29 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by SiriuslyCold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

lol yup, I washed it last night and am planning to show it off back home.

Maybe it can't be updated because part of the shipping label was shaved off, where the tracking number was.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back