ThieAudio Voyager 3
Apr 18, 2020 at 3:33 AM Post #46 of 71
Yeah exactly ,
to be honest I cancelled my Legacy 3 order.
i will wait on more reviews.
I actually only just got blon bl03 and feel happy with that.
bggar says it’s a good set for bl03 fans anyway

Yeah I think we should wait for more reviews and opinions before jumping on the hype train.
Though I interested in L3 as well. I know that voyager 3 is highly praised and if legacy 3 is better, then it may be worth buying. We'll see
Enjoy your blon so far, I'm also the owner of bl03 and those are really dope

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020 at 9:58 AM Post #47 of 71
Yeah I think we should wait for more reviews and opinions before jumping on the hype train.
Though I interested in L3 as well. I know that voyager 3 is highly praised and if legacy 3 is better, then it may be worth buying. We'll see
Enjoy your blon so far, I'm also the owner of bl03 and those are really dope

Well, I’ll be one of the guinea pigs then, and will post my thoughts when they finally arrive. I agree though, we should always be cautious about hype. Truth easily can be exaggerated to the point of falsity.

Apr 18, 2020 at 11:26 PM Post #48 of 71
Well, I’ll be one of the guinea pigs then, and will post my thoughts when they finally arrive. I agree though, we should always be cautious about hype. Truth easily can be exaggerated to the point of falsity.

IMO i don't mind throwing money at stuff I don't know if it sounds good. But you can get 90%, 95% of the way to TOTL gear for under $100 if you take the time to hunt for gems. What i'm more concerned about than anything, is if it blows the Blon out of the water enough to be worth getting on its own.

I hate dip switches and i love vent holes. Blon has neither of those.

I was looking at the Urbanfun and the Blon BL05, i might get the Urbanfun because of its low price and strong praise, but there's no way on earth I am getting a BL05 until it's been reviewed a few times - it wouldn't be the first time a headphone company came out of nowhere with a grand slam and tried to follow it up with fancier stuff that really ends up only being a champion of a narrow spectrum of genres as opposed to a true all arounder which is great at everything

I will await your Legacy 3 review. Thanks for taking the plunge.

Apr 19, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #50 of 71
Still waiting for my order from Linsoul as not much news from them (V14 or L3). Actually got the V14, but they sent wrong colour and so had to send it back. Since I am paying for it, might as well get the colour I want. Reviewed the Voyager 3 which has incredible sound stage. Review is here

Have Blon-03 and Urbanfun, also done a review. Blon 05 is heading my way as still close to the end stage. I think next week or the following. Will do a review and comparison of all 3.

Apr 20, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #52 of 71
i jumped on the hype train and i purchased the legacy 3 also....i already own the blon03 and play it balanced... it is truly an amazing sounding set....i have things 15x the price and i still find myself spending more time listening to the blon03 than anything else...im hoping that the L3 will be that next TOTL step up from the blon03 that im looking for at only $119....im always searching for that end game value set that i can get 95% without having to spend 2k

Apr 24, 2020 at 5:45 AM Post #53 of 71
Subscribed....

I have Fearless S8F and Sony XBA-A3's.... Looking at these beauties for my "On-The-Go" buds. Can't wait to hear some reviews.

May 16, 2020 at 7:35 PM Post #56 of 71
Now that I have the Legacy 3, I want to know, for those who've heard L3 and V3(and Starfield, optionally) - which do you prefer..?

Last edited:
May 18, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #58 of 71
I prefer the Starfield to the V3.
Interesting! What's the main difference(s)? More natural presentation? Do you find the Starfield boring, and/or to have a major weakness?

May 18, 2020 at 8:33 PM Post #59 of 71
Interesting! What's the main difference(s)? More natural presentation? Do you find the Starfield boring, and/or to have a major weakness?
I don't like the tonal balance of the V3 in any of its configurations. It's either too bright or too bassy or both. Its detail retrieval is also underwhelming given its price point. I don't find the Starfield boring or to have any glaring faults.

May 18, 2020 at 8:37 PM Post #60 of 71
too bassy
Sounds like my Legacy 3. I just can't shake the feeling of the Starfield being merely a mid-level IEM, and something I'd ultimately not be happy with, already owning the Kanas Pro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back