3.5mm Unbalanced Jack
Cable Length
1.2 m
Cable Material
8 Core Copper and Silver Tensil Mixed Wire
Net Weight
17g
Included Accessories
Cable Metal Storage Case silicon tips(S.M.L)

Reviews:

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #2 of 71
I picked up these based on the reviews, seems like it might be something special for the price!

Mar 8, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #6 of 71
Did the same. Linsoul taking some time on shipping though..
When did you order it? I have ordered it since like 2 months ago and still havent shipped yet...they kept telling me that they would ship it this week....for 2 weeks now....I wouldnt mind waiting because of the virus but LYING to me really gives me a bad image of them. (ordered on DD-audio store on aliexpress which is Linsoul)

Mar 8, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #7 of 71
Did the same. Linsoul taking some time on shipping though..
When did you order it? I have ordered it since like 2 months ago and still havent shipped yet...they kept telling me that they would ship it this week....for 2 weeks now....I wouldnt mind waiting because of the virus but LYING to me really gives me a bad image of them. (ordered on DD-audio store on aliexpress which is Linsoul)

About a week ago. They told me it would be sent within the week, but then I guess they just tell you that to make you go away for a week.. lol

edit: just reread that, lots of week in there. sorry bout that

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020 at 9:31 AM Post #8 of 71
About a week ago. They told me it would be sent within the week, but then I guess they just tell you that to make you go away for a week.. lol

edit: just reread that, lots of week in there. sorry bout that
Well glad im not the only one suffering the waiting game right now :smile:

Mar 8, 2020 at 12:24 PM Post #9 of 71
I ordered a pair of the Voyager 3 as well. Same runaround and I’m not upset about the wait, however, prior to ordering them I chatted with a Linsoul rep who told me that they would ship in 2 business days. Having my doubts based on rumblings around the web, I decided to talk to another rep (for all I know the same person) to double check. Same answer. So I payed an additional $12 for fast shipping. Anyways, needless to say, I might as well have donated that money, because 6 business days later; nothing has shipped. I understand the severity of the issue the world is facing right now, but I don’t think that it negates honest business practice. Had someone just said that they weren’t available just yet, for whatever reason, I would have had zero issues with that. This feels a tad deceitful unfortunately. I’m pretty disappointed in Linsoul if only for wasting my money on expedited shipping.

Mar 8, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #10 of 71
I ordered a pair of the Voyager 3 as well. Same runaround and I’m not upset about the wait, however, prior to ordering them I chatted with a Linsoul rep who told me that they would ship in 2 business days. Having my doubts based on rumblings around the web, I decided to talk to another rep (for all I know the same person) to double check. Same answer. So I payed an additional $12 for fast shipping. Anyways, needless to say, I might as well have donated that money, because 6 business days later; nothing has shipped. I understand the severity of the issue the world is facing right now, but I don’t think that it negates honest business practice. Had someone just said that they weren’t available just yet, for whatever reason, I would have had zero issues with that. This feels a tad deceitful unfortunately. I’m pretty disappointed in Linsoul if only for wasting my money on expedited shipping.
Yeah, same for me. Sent them an email now, hoping to get an honest answer out of them, or for them to ship out soon.

Mar 8, 2020 at 11:44 PM Post #12 of 71
And just like that DHL tracking shows up in my mail. The squeaky wheel gets the grease! Still, I’d like to see Linsoul improve on their communication. Simply a courtesy email to all who’ve ordered something that has been delayed would be much appreciated and would go a long way. That said, generally they ship quickly and are a reliable company to deal with, in my experience.
I hope they start to get sent out to others too, if they haven’t already.

Mar 9, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #13 of 71
Also got my shipping details now, although it hasn't been picked up yet.

edit: Update: Picked up by DHL now, hooray!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 7:44 AM Post #14 of 71
Yeah me too, should have it by next week.
The urbanfuns I ordered along with the Voyager 3 is out of stock...thanks bggar and I even ordered them 3 days before he said he had them too....would have figured they would have reserved one for me or something but no. They are gonna send it out when they get it back in stock and they dont realize that I will just have to pay the tax + fee again....

Mar 16, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #15 of 71
So how did you guys find the Voyager 3s?

Just today been able to have them fit properly, and music is just thoroughly enjoyable at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back