ThieAudio Voyager 3
Apr 7, 2020 at 8:03 PM Post #31 of 71
I know that these are not really supposed to be comparable, but given the similarities in the freq. response graphs, has anyone compared the Voyager 3 to the CA Andromeda?

Apr 12, 2020 at 12:05 AM Post #34 of 71
I almost bought voyager 3 but i hear lots of people compalaining about sibilance on votager 3.
I bought Legacy 3 instead based on more overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Thanks.
Couldn’t find review of the Legacy.
Any chance to compare Legacy 3 with i3 and/or Tape?

Apr 12, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #38 of 71
Could someone please start a separate official thread for the ThieAudio Legacy 3? I suspect that it will be a much discussed IEM.

Apr 12, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #40 of 71
You mean only one overwhelmingly positive review of BGGAR? lol
Legit point, however, he’s been right about the Voyager 3, 14, and Legacy 9. At least based on initial user reviews.

Apr 12, 2020 at 6:30 PM Post #41 of 71
I can say a few things about BGGAR. His taste is similar to mine but he enjoys the OCD detail more. But he does come from the basshead tree of audio. Like myself, he can't ignore a fat low end.

Apr 13, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #43 of 71
The prices for a CIEM Voyager 3 and Legacy 3 are pretty spectacular. I just don’t know where to get digital ear impressions made. If I did, I’d probably have more CIEMs. Right now, I prefer UIEMs, but it’s mainly due to only one bad fit.

Apr 13, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #44 of 71
Legit point, however, he’s been right about the Voyager 3, 14, and Legacy 9. At least based on initial user reviews.

Yeah maybe you're right, I didn't listen to those. But the fact that Thieaudio is Linsoul's brand and BGGAR kind of works on Linsoul, makes me doubt the fairness of his opinion.
Though if the others claim those iems to be great they may be indeed worthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back