ThieAudio Voyager 14
Feb 11, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #31 of 558
Im not entire sure haha. I just got the first one they had in stock. I do think it is G3. If I could have picked.. probably F4 :D
Smart decision! I ordered mine one week ago and unclear when I will receive it as everything is slow right now with the virus. Should have probably asked if they had something already in stock!

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #32 of 558
I'm curious as to what the actual benefits of cramming 14 bas in a tiny iem package, at some point there's got to be diminishing returns / tradeoffs to making the bas smaller and smaller so you can cram more in from an engineering perspective.

Can't know for sure but they're i'm planning to order a pair next month. That can be said about many iem's with 8< BA's but at $1,000 is has 2 more drivers as u12t while being half the price, imo it's hard to argue against these with the praise they've had so far and all the drivers being used are top notch too.

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #33 of 558
Smart decision! I ordered mine one week ago and unclear when I will receive it as everything is slow right now with the virus. Should have probably asked if they had something already in stock!

hifigo.com is still shipping out packages daily, though they don't have the Voyager 14 yet I believe they'll carry it soon

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:33 PM Post #35 of 558
I ordered mine last night and was told by linsoul customer support to expect it to ship within a week or 2. Asked if they had any in stock and havent heard back yet.
I was originally told the same then was told it might take longer than two weeks. They are usually responsive, I'm sure they'll get back to you soon.

Feb 11, 2020 at 10:52 PM Post #36 of 558
Yes Voyager 14 sounds very lifelike. I would not call it overly colored, especially in 00 mode with the switches. It certinaly edges towards an exciting signature vs studio accurate but its not anything enough to mess up critical tonality. I find the tonality extraordinary and you will need the best tracks you can find. This IEM reveals everything.
There is a nice vent for the big Sonion BA woofers and that also relieves pressure. Love it. No suction or anything which is a gigantic improvement from other sealed iems.
With having a vent, does the sound leak alot? Trying to get one for office environment use

Pulled the trigger for ciem alteration, and now time to book an appointment for ear impression and send them off~!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020 at 10:30 AM Post #38 of 558
Voyager 14 has deeper and more resonant bass extension, wider as well. Mids are a bit more bold on the 14 vs the A8, just a bit. Treble far far more detailed and extended on the 14. There are some sound signature differences, that being the A8 seems very Harman where the 14 has some of that but also has its own tuning signature. 14 beats the a8 in basically every technicality and i do like its sound better.

Feb 14, 2020 at 2:14 AM Post #40 of 558
Anyone else got their voyager 14???
Till now two very great opinions, from redrol (here and video)and bad guy good audio (video). Still not an in depth review. i think voyager could be an exceptionally good iem but I also would like to have more opinions. I don t think these iem are really ready for delivery maybe they are start shipping now. So I dont expect news in the next 10 days.

Feb 14, 2020 at 2:33 AM Post #41 of 558
I asked Linsoul on Amazon, if they gonna add the Voyager 14, since they are already selling the Voyager 3.
They answered, that they gonna start selling them soon on Amazon.
This would be my to go platform to buy, since i am from Germany and if i order on Linsouls Website or Aliexpress i would need to pay VAT.

I am also gonna wait for some more reviews, but it sounds promising!

Feb 14, 2020 at 3:06 AM Post #42 of 558
Till now two very great opinions, from redrol (here and video)and bad guy good audio (video). Still not an in depth review. i think voyager could be an exceptionally good iem but I also would like to have more opinions. I don t think these iem are really ready for delivery maybe they are start shipping now. So I dont expect news in the next 10 days.
BGGAR actually did an in depth 35min review but yeah it's better to get more reviews in. Honeymoon period can be difficult to handle, cf Roland (which I still own and like). This said the opinions on Voyager seem solid and I think BGGAR learned a lot from the Roland episode, a positive in my book.

Anytime you blind buy an iem you run a risk of being disappointed. The more expensive, the bigger the risk and impact.

I ordered mine 10 days ago and still no update. Something tells me I won't be seeing it for a while...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back