ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Apr 12, 2021 at 2:11 PM Post #1,681 of 4,736
I have my initial impressions on the Mest sponsor thread now. :)
Link? I'm curious to see what your impressions are.

Edit - nvm, I found it. Good impressions! :)

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #1,684 of 4,736
Any Excalibur Spoiler?😜

Apr 12, 2021 at 7:36 PM Post #1,686 of 4,736
I pre-ordered the Clairvoyance from headphone.com. Any estimate to possibly when they will ship? 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year?
Last week, I was told that they were expecting a shipment in 1-2 weeks, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I wonder why the Monarch is available on Linsoul’s website, but the Clairvoyance is “sold out”, yet the Clair is available on headphones.com, but the Monarch isn’t.

Apr 13, 2021 at 3:24 AM Post #1,689 of 4,736
Last week, I was told that they were expecting a shipment in 1-2 weeks, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I wonder why the Monarch is available on Linsoul’s website, but the Clairvoyance is “sold out”, yet the Clair is available on headphones.com, but the Monarch isn’t.
@IEMusic are you going to buy Clair or Moarch?
I'd wait some feedback about Excalibur and Oracle....

Apr 13, 2021 at 7:05 AM Post #1,690 of 4,736
ThieAudio's been as good to me with first the L3 then the Monarch, that I'd prolly jump on the Excalibur as soon as it'll be up for the grabs.
This should male... er... make up for all of my phallic insecurities, shouldn't it? =)
《 Unsheathes the Excalibur 》
Or jump on the Excalibur... And get skewered once and for all.

Nah, seriousl... I'm trying to set my mind on an "enjoy what you have, and the music" mood these days... Also, I haven't more than $1K or so to spend for good audio right now and don't know which direction I should move towards: openbacks, closedbacks, IEMs... I'd probably would have to spend that sum on each category to really up the game.
Kind of torn between being happily stuck where I am and the addiction that the expensive hobby brings. A feeling a lot of you gentlemen must have experienced at least once!

Apr 13, 2021 at 7:13 AM Post #1,691 of 4,736
I am getting a weird urge... the Clairvoyances are available again from Linsoul...
I hope it will pass me as soon as the IER-Z1R will arrive in two days.

Apr 13, 2021 at 1:21 PM Post #1,693 of 4,736
I am getting a weird urge... the Clairvoyances are available again from Linsoul...
I hope it will pass me as soon as the IER-Z1R will arrive in two days.
That just makes you an average Audiophile Addict. I have the Z1R and Monarch and have tuned the Monarchs to Clairvoyance FR curve. They are different enough to the Z1R to be very complementary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back