ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Feb 12, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #1,336 of 4,751
No to all questions im afraid, only have Bravado 1st for sale, Legend long gone, Clairvoyance way superior to all of these, Monarch haven't heard but it'll be just as awesome no doubt, plenty of impressions already, i was gonna get them too, byt too long a wait
Need to get myself a pair if they are that good.
Better then LX and Odin :wink:

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021 at 10:46 PM Post #1,337 of 4,751
Did some cable rolling, finally settled on
Screenshot_20210214-113628_AliExpress.jpg

Better then stock and prefer over Linsoul Nymph.

Feb 16, 2021 at 6:34 PM Post #1,339 of 4,751
People in UK, did you pay custom tax when purchasing from Linsoul expensive IEMs?
My Monarch came to Italy via DHL with some extra 22€ (~20£) customs fees last September. Not sure whether anything had changed, but my educated guess is that You should be prepared to shell more or less the same amount out.
Somebody must know better though. =)

Feb 17, 2021 at 8:36 PM Post #1,340 of 4,751
I must say, I’ve read this entire thread over the past few days and am super excited with all comments and impressions people have provided over the twins. It seems like the Clairvoyance is the more “preferred” IEM because of its smooth and fun sound sig, and I WAS going to get the Clairvoyance. But I already have a smooth fun sounding IEM with my CA ATLAS. So I’m going with the Monarchs all the way. So pumped and excited for these things! I ordered them last Friday and was told it should take 30 days give or take.

with all the posts I’ve read, I’m so surprised that there were only a handful of people that talked about EQ’ing the Monarchs. I’m a firm believer in EQ when done right. And there’s a program called AutoEQ that can generate a properly fine tuned Parametric EQ referencing the Harman Curve, or any other FC for any other IEM to make it sound just like it. I currently have the E1DA Powerdac V2. It’s an all digital DAC/AMP and it works wonders with my ATLAS. It has a 7 band Parametric EQ with a lot of other customizations and I’m so excited to try it with the Monarchs.

i also ordered a new custom OCC Litz Pure Silver cable for the Monarchs for when they get here. I’m expecting the sound to be more pronounced and open with the silver cable over the stock SPC cable since it’s a better conductor than SPC. But I’m hoping it doesn’t make it too bright... Now I just gotta wait lol........ :/

Feb 17, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #1,341 of 4,751
I must say, I’ve read this entire thread over the past few days and am super excited with all comments and impressions people have provided over the twins. It seems like the Clairvoyance is the more “preferred” IEM because of its smooth and fun sound sig, and I WAS going to get the Clairvoyance. But I already have a smooth fun sounding IEM with my CA ATLAS. So I’m going with the Monarchs all the way. So pumped and excited for these things! I ordered them last Friday and was told it should take 30 days give or take.

with all the posts I’ve read, I’m so surprised that there were only a handful of people that talked about EQ’ing the Monarchs. I’m a firm believer in EQ when done right. And there’s a program called AutoEQ that can generate a properly fine tuned Parametric EQ referencing the Harman Curve, or any other FC for any other IEM to make it sound just like it. I currently have the E1DA Powerdac V2. It’s an all digital DAC/AMP and it works wonders with my ATLAS. It has a 7 band Parametric EQ with a lot of other customizations and I’m so excited to try it with the Monarchs.

i also ordered a new custom OCC Litz Pure Silver cable for the Monarchs for when they get here. I’m expecting the sound to be more pronounced and open with the silver cable over the stock SPC cable since it’s a better conductor than SPC. But I’m hoping it doesn’t make it too bright... Now I just gotta wait lol........ :/
Enjoy the subbass!😄👍

Feb 17, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #1,342 of 4,751
Enjoy the subbass!😄👍

oh I very much intend to! lol. But the main reason why I’m getting the Monarchs is because I want something more technical on the micro detail level. I demo’ed the EE Legend X at the same time I got the ATLAS, and I loved the detail coming out of the LX, but couldn’t justify the pricetag.... but now with the Monarchs, I feel like I’m gonna get that detail back at the right price. :)

Feb 17, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #1,343 of 4,751
oh I very much intend to! lol. But the main reason why I’m getting the Monarchs is because I want something more technical on the micro detail level. I demo’ed the EE Legend X at the same time I got the ATLAS, and I loved the detail coming out of the LX, but couldn’t justify the pricetag.... but now with the Monarchs, I feel like I’m gonna get that detail back at the right price. :)
These electrostatic drivers in Monarch is the best in micro details I have heard amongst my IEMs. You have to tip rolled to get it right. ☺️

Feb 17, 2021 at 9:21 PM Post #1,345 of 4,751
These electrostatic drivers in Monarch is the best in micro details I have heard amongst my IEMs. You have to tip rolled to get it right. ☺

well that’s great, cos I have bags upon bags of different tips. I will definitely be tip rolling for sure. :)

Feb 18, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #1,347 of 4,751
Anyone can compare IEE-Z1R. Vs Monarch? Highly appreciated 🤗.
I will be able to compare them once I receive the Monarch in March. In fact, I will be able to compare UM Mest, Sony ier-z1r and Thieaudio Monarch.

Feb 18, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #1,348 of 4,751
These electrostatic drivers in Monarch is the best in micro details I have heard amongst my IEMs. You have to tip rolled to get it right. ☺️
What tips work best for you with the Monarch?

Feb 18, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #1,350 of 4,751

Symbio W MandarinEs

awesome. I have those tips. My issue with them is that they are very hard and hurt my ears after an hour or so. For me, the Sedna EarFightLight are more comfortable and provide similar isolation. I use them with my UM Mest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back