ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
May 18, 2021 at 5:38 AM Post #2,281 of 4,723
When did you order?
April 26th was the day I ordered it (Just after lunch time here in the UK, 13:00 hrs).

For the Monarch and Clairvoyance they state a 14 - 24 business day turn around on their website.

The Oracle and Excalibur has a 7 - 14 business day turn around listed.

EDIT: I ordered the Excalibur on the 14th of May, so I expect I need to wait another week at least for that to be shipped.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 6:05 AM Post #2,282 of 4,723
April 26th was the day I ordered it (Just after lunch time here in the UK, 13:00 hrs).

For the Monarch and Clairvoyance they state a 14 - 24 business day turn around on their website.

The Oracle and Excalibur has a 7 - 14 business day turn around listed.

EDIT: I ordered the Excalibur on the 14th of May, so I expect I need to wait another week at least for that to be shipped.

I ordered the monarch on april 27. So must be coming soon :)

May 18, 2021 at 9:58 AM Post #2,283 of 4,723
I ordered the monarch on april 27. So must be coming soon :)
Along with the Excalibur I ordered that Linsoul cable that was recommended too along with some spinfits and Xelastecs. I'm guessing that will be one big shipment together when they send it though I ordered the cable for the Monarch.

May 18, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #2,284 of 4,723
May 18, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #2,287 of 4,723
What made you decide on Ex? And Mon? Already have Clair..?
I like sub bass and mid bass in my music. It was down mainly to the sound signatures. The Monarch has a good amount of sub bass but the Excalibur looks to be decent for both sub bass and mid bass.

May 18, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #2,288 of 4,723
So after 2 months of having the Monarchs, I just had the bass partially die on the left earpiece... I'm thinking it's either the DD or the BA's, but if I had to guess, I'd say the BA woofers crapped out on me. There's still bass there but sounds much more hollow compared to the right earpiece.

I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity to get the Oracle or Excalibur instead. Anyone here with the Oracle and impressions on Sub and Mid bass?

Or would one say the Clairvoyance trumps the Oracle?

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #2,289 of 4,723
So after 2 months of having the Monarchs, I just had the bass partially die on the left earpiece... I'm thinking it's either the DD or the BA's, but if I had to guess, I'd say the BA woofers crapped out on me. There's still bass there but sounds much more hollow compared to the right earpiece.

I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity to get the Oracle or Excalibur instead. Anyone here with the Oracle and impressions on Sub and Mid bass?

Or would one say the Clairvoyance trumps the Oracle?
I would contact Linsoul to see if they can repair your Monarchs for you. It should still be in warranty.

In terms of getting your next IEM, the Oracle was given the Thumbs up by BGGAR and he prefers it over the Clairvoyance and the Excalibur but I think it really depends on your personal preference really. I went for both the Monarch and the Excalibur because of the looks of the bass on the graphs.

May 18, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #2,290 of 4,723
I would contact Linsoul to see if they can repair your Monarchs for you. It should still be in warranty.

In terms of getting your next IEM, the Oracle was given the Thumbs up by BGGAR and he prefers it over the Clairvoyance and the Excalibur but I think it really depends on your personal preference really. I went for both the Monarch and the Excalibur because of the looks of the bass on the graphs.
Agree. I actually just finished watching BGGAR's Oracle review, and I might actually prefer something like the Oracle over the Monarch actually. I do love the sub bass and the technicalities on the Monarch, but Ive found myself always EQing more mid bass to satisfy my need for more punch and extra "oomph". I'm a little hesitant on just getting it repaired because something like a driver completely cutting out after 2 months of use is a little unsettling and makes me nervous. I think with something like the Oracle, it has less drivers and less room for hardware malfunction.

May 18, 2021 at 3:18 PM Post #2,291 of 4,723
Agree. I actually just finished watching BGGAR's Oracle review, and I might actually prefer something like the Oracle over the Monarch actually. I do love the sub bass and the technicalities on the Monarch, but Ive found myself always EQing more mid bass to satisfy my need for more punch and extra "oomph". I'm a little hesitant on just getting it repaired because something like a driver completely cutting out after 2 months of use is a little unsettling and makes me nervous. I think with something like the Oracle, it has less drivers and less room for hardware malfunction.

Absolutely, certainly go for the Oracle if you think it would be a good IEM but there is no harm in seeing if Linsoul can also fix your Monarchs also. Even if you don't want to keep them you could try getting a refund or get them repaired and then sell them on. One of the reasons for the delay now in Linsoul manufacture is they have increased their quality assurance checks so hopefully this should mean less issues with their IEMs malfunctioning.

May 18, 2021 at 4:12 PM Post #2,292 of 4,723
I saw BGGAR's review and he always saying he likes only sets which matches the music he is listening to. So if you music library matches his, then why not buy whatever he recommends. But my music is different and I prefer Monarchs. So for me it is clearly Excalibur is a better set. What I would buy probably Clairvoyance. I have Monarchs already. That way I would have original pair. By the way. What is the warranty period for Linsoul products? After reading posts above just curious. And which set has more bass Clairvoyance or Excalibur?

May 18, 2021 at 4:18 PM Post #2,293 of 4,723
I saw BGGAR's review and he always saying he likes only sets which matches the music he is listening to. So if you music library matches his, then why not buy whatever he recommends. But my music is different and I prefer Monarchs. So for me it is clearly Excalibur is a better set. What I would buy probably Clairvoyance. I have Monarchs already. That way I would have original pair. By the way. What is the warranty period for Linsoul products? After reading posts above just curious. And which set has more bass Clairvoyance or Excalibur?
I think Excalibur has more emphasis on the bass than the Clairvoyance. I think I ready that the warranty is a year for Linsoul products. I need to go and check.

EDIT: Yep it's a year.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/thi...oracle-are-here.936212/page-153#post-16361586

Linsoul offers 1-year warranty coverage for our products (excluding carry cases, ear tips and other accessories). Linsoul offers 3 months warranty for cables. Please contact us via support@linsoul.com, should you encounter any issues.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #2,294 of 4,723
I think about spending 1000USD for IEM(s) and like bass. I listening to pop, indie pop and electroswing, but actually all genres. So I think about spending the money for the Oracle and Excalibur or "only" one of the clairvoyance/monarch. What would you do?

I think its good that the Oracle and Excalibur are a little bit smaller, but that is not the most important thing.

I tend to the clairvoyance or the Oracle and Excalibur. I think the monarch has to much bass for my main genres and should be better for genres with little bass.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 5:03 PM Post #2,295 of 4,723
Currently it looks like pretty much only BGGAR has done an Oracle/Excalibur comparison and he rates the Oracle for it having slightly better bass control and a nicer tonality. Although if price doesn’t matter to you and you want an excellent but easy listener get the Clairvoyance and finally if you want a “sit up and listen” iem, the Monarch is the one to go for.
At least from the various opinions I’ve read. I’m sure the reality is they all sound fairly similar.
I would have gone for the Clairvoyance but if I can get pretty much that and save some cash, I’m game, so Oracle it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back