Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #3,782 of 12,550
My handwriting (Using a marker, my trusty G2 is in the car, and some d!ck at school broke my fountain, so I got a refund..:

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #3,786 of 12,550
Beautiful.

Wait they broke an entire fountain? 
That is someone I'd like to go whale-wrestling with.
Knocked it out of my hand and fudged up the nib... also, it was pretty ugly in person, too bulky. :frowning2: Those rotrings like Tangster likes look AMAZING! :D

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #3,790 of 12,550
Much respect for the calligraphers. My handwriting was never good and breaking the index finger on my writing hand nearly 20 years ago didn't help matters any. The only physical writing I do now is signing paychecks, filling out deposit slips at the bank, and occasionally marking down some numbers at work.

It's been nice and peaceful without mention of a certain foul fruit the last few days! 
tongue.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #3,791 of 12,550
Quote:
Much respect for the calligraphers. My handwriting was never good and breaking the index finger on my writing hand nearly 20 years ago didn't help matters any. The only physical writing I do now is signing paychecks, filling out deposit slips at the bank, and occasionally marking down some numbers at work.

It's been nice and peaceful without mention of a certain foul fruit the last few days! 
tongue.gif

oh... how it must be nice to not have to write much. Dang meng, what happened?

Foul fruit... jack fruit...

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #3,793 of 12,550
Writing in my preferred script, some unholy blend of italic and carolingan. Still a bit squiffy without proper guide lines. I also can't spell "murderous" it seems.
The bottom bit is my actual lecture handwriting style.

I feel like a nublet. Need to practise more.

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #3,794 of 12,550
You mean... (don't make me say it). It has been quite some time since I had Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Since TwinQY went on a Pineapple spree (Pineapple express?), now I'm watching Hoops thinkin' about this dang cake with a ice-cold glass of milk!

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #3,795 of 12,550
Quote:
oh... how it must be nice to not have to write much. Dang meng, what happened?

Foul fruit... jack fruit...

I crashed a car, and the finger was caught in the steering wheel as it spun, so it broke in a twisting motion. So it's not the same anymore, there are a couple of small screws inside of the finger.
Quote:
I saw that 
mad.gif

Don't mess with a whale-wrestler.

Why would anyone want to wrestle with a whale? Most of them are peaceful creatures.....I think the only predatory one might be this one.....
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back