Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #3,256 of 12,550
I just stood back inside the room 6 feet to see if ALL the Multi-quotes spell something; say something, like printouts can.

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #3,257 of 12,550
Quote:

Imagine if it were a purple violin he was playing. I'm sure, somewhere out there, there's a purple violin. In fact, Google is quite sure of this.

Also, the DDD thing brings back memories of when I first discovered those badges on a bunch of my albums (when I was ten and before we had the Internet). I grouped them all together in separate piles based on whether they were AAD, ADD, or DDD, and tried to work out if there was something in common between the members of each group. Of course there wouldn't be (except for maybe the relative copyright date range, and even that wouldn't be a conclusive indicator). I think I found an explanation later on in the liner notes for one of the albums, which took the mystery out of it.

Oh, and:

Azuki bean ice cream

I can finally get to it. Ofc. There's a violin any color :3 just make the varnish that color. 

I'm not sure what ddd means either D:

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #3,259 of 12,550
Decided to play with my camera some today!

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #3,260 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:

Also, the DDD thing brings back memories of when I first discovered those badges on a bunch of my albums (when I was ten and before we had the Internet). I grouped them all together in separate piles based on whether they were AAD, ADD, or DDD, and tried to work out if there was something in common between the members of each group. Of course there wouldn't be (except for maybe the relative copyright date range, and even that wouldn't be a conclusive indicator). I think I found an explanation later on in the liner notes for one of the albums, which took the mystery out of it.

I'm not sure what ddd means either D:

It's a SPARS thang...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARS_code

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #3,262 of 12,550
Quote:

Did you say thang? You're started to sound like the Master of Troll.

He got it from me. 
smile.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #3,266 of 12,550
Mar 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #3,267 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:

He got it from me. 
smile.gif

oh. I see 
very_evil_smiley.gif

But the difference it not in the word itself, but in the usage of it.  For example, I don't piss anyone off when I use it. 
wink.gif

Quote:
wait. I just noticed. My picture's flipped. lol. Playing violin with the right hand instead of the left and using the bow w/ the left. Well string instruments were made for left handed people anyways 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hahaha, yeah.  I tend to flip all of them that way, so that they match the way Mupp's avatar is facing.  Mine is flipped too. 
smile.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #3,268 of 12,550
Quote: Posted by Tangent
Quote:
Quote: Posted by Argyris
Oh, and:
Quote:

Pistacchio gelato with chinotto.

Azuki bean ice cream

kæstur hákarl

Beets,...raw BEETS!!!

Spaghetti

Gefilte Fish

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #3,269 of 12,550
Quote:

But the difference it not in the word itself, but in the usage of it.  For example, I don't piss anyone off when I use it. 
wink.gif

Hahaha, yeah.  I tend to flip all of them that way, so that they match the way Mupp's avatar is facing.  Mine is flipped too. 
smile.gif

LOL. 

Oh, gotcha.

@super nested quote
he. he. he.

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #3,270 of 12,550
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back