1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225
Next

Last
  1. Silent One
    Quote:

Something tells me "April Fools Day" for TMAC could get as crazy as Halloween.

2. AHorseNamedJeff
    Am i missing some sort of inside joke, but can someone explain this humorous emoticon?
    [​IMG]

3. jgray91
    derp. :p

4. jude Administrator
    Quote:

Years ago on Head-Fi, one of the biggest debates you'd see on these forums was the debate over whether or not the HD 600/650 was veiled. Some thought it was, others (like me) felt differently. This argument would pop up in any number of discussions rather frequently (as, for years, the HD600 and HD650 were the most discussed headphones here), sometimes steering threads off-topic.

The discussion of it got so old and tired, that, as the old saying goes, it was like beating a dead horse.

You're looking at the beating of the Sennheiser veil horse. :deadhorse:

(I don't recall who created this emoticon, but it was many years ago.)

5. TrollDragon
    That's why the horse has a veil, I always wondered what was on its head. Thanks Jude for letting us know!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

6. AHorseNamedJeff
    XD haha! thats hilarious Jude! thanks for the info! it really brings a new meaning to that already funny emoticon :p [<--BTW, when can we expect an emoticon for that?]

7. gopanthersgo1
    Make the P lower cased... :p

8. Silent One
    Quote:

Thanks to both AHorseNamedJeff & Jude. I understood the "Beating a dead horse" aspect. But, could never figure out what's up with that veil! And just never bothered [​IMG] to ask. 

9. AHorseNamedJeff
    I just realized I am a horse 0.0 DONT HURT ME :p

10. Silent One
    You can relax, first there'd be endless debate. Then many moons later... lookout, as the beatings [​IMG] wouldn't stop! [​IMG]

11. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

I wouldn't say it was veiled per se, just darker than the inside of a vajayjay.

OMG!  I am a jee-nee-yus!!!  Currawong, can we get that horse emoticon to be AHorseNamedJeff's custom title?  Is an image there even possible?

12. Achmedisdead
    Quote:

f4ddbbdd.gif   smiley-signs121.gif

13. AHorseNamedJeff
    Aww how sweet :) I feel honored :)

14. jgray91
    ^ For the first few days before the shame.

15. Argyris Contributor
    As I understand it, the smiley guy is wearing Grados (probably the RS-1), which would be the diametric opposite of the "veiled" sound of the HD650.

First

Back
205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.