Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #2,806 of 12,550
Doc! Great to see your return. It's Silent One...but I'm waiting in the dark.

BAM SOMEONE'S BACK.

Awesome to see you, Doc!

Finally! Docs back! Where were you?

Welcome home Doc!!!

:3 now I know who doc is. Welcome back doc!

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome back. Ya ive been a bit busy. Doing some traveling and working a lot.

Love the tyll idea. Glad to see you guys are still having a good time in this thread.

So whats on the radar for next month's theme?

Edit:
P.s. welcome back urself there warren!

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #2,809 of 12,550
Doc missed my Supremus... how could you Doc??? *cries*

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #2,810 of 12,550
Quote:
Thanks y'all for the warm welcome back. Ya ive been a bit busy. Doing some traveling and working a lot.

Love the tyll idea. Glad to see you guys are still having a good time in this thread.

So whats on the radar for next month's theme?

Edit:

WB Doc!

My idea for next month....Measurement March, and we'll all have RMAA graphs as avatars. 
atsmile.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #2,811 of 12,550
Perhaps that's why the original thread on the topic was removed. Of course I didn't witness that, but it's mentioned in the OP.

I'll be quite frank with you, even tho my name ain't frank, I'm one of the reasons the original thread was locked. I asked too many questions, got the runaround, nd went head to head with too many TP users. Sometimes I get a bit gruff & "carried away". TBH I'm only still a member here because of Jude & Currawong being much nicer than the masses give them credit for. This site has become a second home for me. I like it here,...and I like the members. 

Still, because of all the strife in that darn TP thread, that's one thread I'll stay out of posting in again. When it all hits the fan I don't want a poopoo platter splatter all over me!!! 

I don't think it's bad to ask a lot of questions for something as ******* expensive as that Tera Player, which is essentially an over-audiophile'd iPod Shuffle. It's the cultists that're the problem.
----------------------------
A long time ago, in a faraway page in this thread, I think we decided what's March's theme is going to be.

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #2,812 of 12,550
Holy crap!  Doc is back, and he's even practicing his Quote-Fu! 

Quote:

Hey buddy!  Looks like we both used up our avatar vacation days back there.  It's gonna be a loonnng year isn't it? 
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Menstrual period march. Menstrual March for short. 

Um, let's not and say we did. 
wink.gif

Quote:
My idea for next month....Measurement March, and we'll all have RMAA graphs as avatars. 
atsmile.gif

Would save Doc and I a ton of work! 
smile.gif

Quote:

A long time ago, in a faraway page in this thread, I think we decided what's March's theme is going to be.

Yup, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is ATM.  OH WAIT!!!  Is it about a certain person we know from another thread?  HAHAHAHA!  LOL!!!

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #2,813 of 12,550
I believe I know whom you're referring to. If I've got the right person, maybe we should at least get permission before doing such a thing. The mods kind of count as notable people, and of course if you don't know who Tyll is you're either new to the hobby or just haven't been paying attention (again, notable). Individual members...not necessarily notable, and therefore it's appropriate to ask.

Of course I'm down with Aping Argyris' Avatar April, but that's because I'm A) a member here, and B) somewhat insane. I know that Doc expressed concern that December might be his month, so not everybody would consider the TMAC treatment an honor.

Just offering two cents. And anyway, you all know her. I don't, so it'd be one of you asking, not me.

Feb 16, 2013 at 3:01 AM Post #2,814 of 12,550
Quote:
I believe I know whom you're referring to. If I've got the right person, maybe we should at least get permission before doing such a thing.

She's pretty famous - at least here 'round these parts. 

I'm pretty sure she'll be pissed about it if we do it.  Or maybe not.  Actually I dunno. 

Quote:
not everybody would consider the TMAC treatment an honor.

God, it's times like this when I'm so glad my username has no rhyming or alliteration possibilities with the names of the months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so it'd be one of you asking, not me.

FTFY.

Feb 16, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #2,815 of 12,550
I believe I know whom you're referring to. If I've got the right person, maybe we should at least get permission before doing such a thing. The mods kind of count as notable people, and of course if you don't know who Tyll is you're either new to the hobby or just haven't been paying attention (again, notable). Individual members...not necessarily notable, and therefore it's appropriate to ask.

Of course I'm down with Aping Argyris' Avatar April, but that's because I'm A) a member here, and B) somewhat insane. I know that Doc expressed concern that December might be his month, so not everybody would consider the TMAC treatment an honor.

Just offering two cents. And anyway, you all know her****. I don't, so it'd be one of you asking, not me.

At first I don't know who you're hinting at...

...but then this came up. Welp.

Ehh. I don't know. I'm already feeling too creeped out by the uncanny coincidences that happened (good anime taste, same opinions on IEMs, a few other stuff), I sure don't really want to put "Became inspiration for March's theme" to that list LOL.

EDIT: ****HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOOLO

Feb 16, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #2,816 of 12,550
Well wait, if not her, what did you think it was? 
confused.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #2,819 of 12,550
Feb 16, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #2,820 of 12,550
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back