Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016.
Nov 1, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #1,096 of 1,185
I updated 2 days ago and device went into a non-responsive situation twice.

Both happened when I unplugged the headphones from Opus#2.

Anyone faced that thing? It was not such before.
No but the problem I'm having is when I play a song from my music and tidal music the first few seconds it skips, cuts out.
This Very annoying

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018 at 6:00 AM Post #1,097 of 1,185
No but the problem I'm having is when I play a song from my music and tidal music the first few seconds it skips, cuts out.
This Very annoying

When I play music "sometimes" music plays for a few second and then cuts for a second. Sometimes it goes like that and through the track. But now it just makes it at the beginning and only 1 time.

This happens in following situations as far as I noticed, if I play Tidal and just after it playing a music on the device. In that case that play - cut - play - cut was coming.

I was going to Tidal app from Streaming menu and force to close it. That was solving issue sometimes.

The other solution helped is that, when I unplug the headphone jack and after replug problem goes.

I think Tidal (or another streaming app) and stock player have some conflict.

Nov 3, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #1,104 of 1,185
A question for all of you opus owners everywhere.
What APK's have you Successfully downloaded and Able to use successfully?

Can't wait for your Response.

Thanks

New opus#2 owner.

I use just Tidal currently. I have installed few DLNA/Media Server apps to control music from my phone via Bluetooth. I was able to do but later uninstalled.

And, any app that needs Google services for a licence check will not work on Opus that is for sure.

Dec 2, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #1,108 of 1,185
I just ran into a problem with the bluetooth, I can get it to work on music files on sd card and built in memory BUT NOT ON TIDAL OR DEEZER.
Has anyone else had this problem if so how do I fix it?

Thanks

Jan 7, 2019 at 9:46 PM Post #1,109 of 1,185
Tidal just open up Master/MQA for all devices, and I got it running in my Opus #2 after installing the latest apk file from apk mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back