thebit Opus#1S DAP impressions
Jul 31, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #811 of 945
Who among you here have his battery replaced? I sent mine for battery replacement 2 months ago, and still having issue. I think the battery well swell anytime soon. what could be the problem? is it the charger im using? Im using a fast charger for my xiaomi mi5s. any advise guys.. thanks
It's likely not the battery. I had mine replaced, and all is well. The problem with this device is that the battery percentage display isn't always accurate. Don't trust it. I never let mine run below 30% before charging it.

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:52 AM Post #816 of 945
I have posted several months ago that i sent my opus1s for battery replacement, that was feb or mqrch if im not mistaken, and now after barely 6 months, the battery is slowly deteriorating again, it swells lightly and im afraid it needs another replacement. i suspect that the battery for 1s is the problem, i wanted to send this by december and have it replaced with opus1 battery not the 1s. i have emailed opus regarding this but they did not reply.. im just anxious about it since i like this player a lot. i hope someone from opus read this and help me out on this problem

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #817 of 945
It's likely not the battery. I had mine replaced, and all is well. The problem with this device is that the battery percentage display isn't always accurate. Don't trust it. I never let mine run below 30% before charging it.

i am right, the battery swells again, one time, it sudeenly turned off at 70 percent battery, and when i turned it again, the battery indicates 3 percent, so i turned it off and recharge it, and im surprised, the battery indicator on charging is 65 percent. i think the battery is the main cupprit here, i have not used the fast charger anymore im using the belkin standard charger till now, and the battery problem is still there.

Sep 17, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #818 of 945
I purchased two that had the battery issue. The latter one I purchased in June from Music Teck, after being informed the battery issue had been solved. The battery began showing the same symptoms after 2 months: battery not charging 100%, shutdowns, etc. And I wasn't pleased the way Music Teck handled the situation, both times it happened. I bought 2 new Opus 1S's that had a defect right out of the gate, and it was like pulling teeth to get a fair resolution. Proceed with caution when dealing with them or better yet choose not to.

Sep 17, 2019 at 4:37 PM Post #819 of 945
Crazy. I purchased mine from MusicTeck, and had the battery issue. I chose to send the unit directly to The Bit. They assured me that they did not replace the battery with the same battery faulty style battery as the original. I haven't had any problems since. As crazy and stupid as that would be, it almost sounds like this is exactly did with all of the units sent to them from MusicTeck. I feel for you guys. Such an awesome dap to be plagued by a bad battery.

Oct 8, 2019 at 2:23 AM Post #821 of 945
Hello,
it could be that all those who had the problem of battery, it makes change for free at The bit.
I recall the address where you can send your Opus for the replacement of the defective battery:

TheBit Co., Ltd.

Room no. 504, Yucheon Factopia, 30 Jeonpa-ro, Manan-gu,

Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (14086)

Tel: +8228620485 Attn: A / S manager

Cordially.

Oct 8, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #822 of 945
Salut,
il se pourrait que tous ceux qui ont eu le problème de batterie, l'on fait changer gratuitement chez The bit.
Je rappelle l'adresse où vous pouvez envoyer votre Opus pour le remplacement de la batterie défectueuse :

TheBit co., Ltd.

Tel : +8228620485 Attn : A/S manager

Cordialement.

Oct 8, 2019 at 2:26 AM Post #823 of 945
Hello,
it could be that all those who had the problem of battery, it makes change for free at The bit.
I recall the address where you can send your Opus for the replacement of the defective battery:

TheBit Co., Ltd.

Tel: +8228620485 Attn: A / S manager

Cordially.

Oct 8, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #824 of 945
Yes,

But the problem is that if they do not reply via email or confirm that they will accept it and send it back, we can't send it quite yet.

We need an email or a one of their representatives to say "Hi, yes we will fix it, just send it to over to us".

Oct 9, 2019 at 1:42 AM Post #825 of 945
Hello,

I had the same problem, I had to send 4 emails.
Insist, they will answer you.
Call them on the phone or by fax.

Cordially.

(SK Twin-Tech Tower, Gasan-dong) A-Dong Room 812, 119 Gasan-Digital 1Road, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel : +82-2-862-0485
Fax : +82-2-862-0487
E-Mail : info@thebit.co.kr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back