The ZMF Omni name change contest and sale
Nov 27, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #318 of 431
ZMF Finch.  That way you can offer a package deal with the Attikus and call it "The To Kill A Mockingbird" special......

as a joke, but not my entry - for the Zappa Fans:  "Zomni Woof"

Happy Holidays everybody!

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #320 of 431
The name I'd like to propose is the ZMF "Helix".

Firstly, I think this would be a distinctive and exciting-sounding name for this pair of headphones, and will pair well with the other products in the ZMF catalogue.

The helix, in nature, represents a perfect, smooth three-dimensional curve - a great symbol for the full, rich and balanced sound this pair of ZMF headphones are famous for. 

The helix is also integral in the structure of DNA, symbolizing the human-designed element in this amazing piece of engineering, created with the customer in mind.

Lastly, "helix" in medicine is the name for the incurved rim of the external part of the ear! These headphones are ultimately designed around the ear - in terms of both audible excitement, and ultimate comfort.

Nov 27, 2016 at 8:01 PM Post #322 of 431
Other slight variants on this name/theme could also work, e.g. Helix² ; H3LIX; HELIXX etc. 

Nov 27, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #326 of 431
ZMF Terminus

Relevant:

noun, plural termini [tur-muh-nahy]
1. the end or extremity of anything.
. . .
4. the point toward which anything tends; goal or end.
5. a boundary or limit.
. . .

Nov 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #327 of 431
ZMF represents Art. Sound. Experience.

What about ZMF Reni?  Reni being short for Renaissance. 

That Renaissance was a great cultural and intellectual movement. The most famous people in that time were known for their expertise and contributions across multiple subject areas; a Renaissance Man. In that same light, the Reni evokes similar sentiments as it is a jack of all trades for musical genres.

Nov 28, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #329 of 431
ZMF SPLENDOR/splendour

No explanation really needed i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back