The ZMF Omni name change contest and sale
Nov 23, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #124 of 431
ZMF Orestes

Orestes - Greek for "he who stands on the mountain" or "one who conquers mountains". The headphone that conquers the peak and stands above them all! Goes well with the new ZMF Eikon and Atticus too, as both of those headphones have a Greek naming influence. 

Orestes, Atticus, Eikon as the ZMF TOTL sound real nice to me :) 

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #126 of 431
ZMF íchos

íchos is greek for sound or music.

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #131 of 431
ZMF Animius. Around the same length as Atticus and Eikon, and has the same general "ring" to it.

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #132 of 431
I just realized something. The name ZMF originated as a title for Zach's profession as a director. Zmf ACTION! really goes hand in hand with that and also works as what I was saying about how action is omnipresent in our everyday lives. Also I've heard the headphone and it really does depict one hell of a good story.

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #133 of 431
ZMF Coda. It's a music term that isn't overused, and describes the '?' as more of the end of the process of T50RP mods before the next movement (biocellulose drivers). Whatever you pick for a new name, congrats on the new branding and the new proprietary headphones!

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #135 of 431
Monadnock - An inselberg or monadnock is an isolated rock hill, knob, ridge, or small mountain that rises .

When it was completed in 1893, the Monadnock was the world's largest office building. People are still startled by the power and simplicity of its design; some say that modern architecture began with its sweeping curves. Classic Louis Sullivan design

jax%20grille%201031.jpg

Good name for a product from a Chicago based company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back