1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Zishan dsd's corner

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by neog007, Nov 17, 2016.
Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. akrk

OK, thanks for your advice. I'll try some other files. Well, what's the file format you're using?

Got it. Thanks for the info.

2. akrk
    http://s.aliexpress.com/bqYbqeIZ

I asked the seller on Aliexpress(in which I bought ZiShan) to deal in the ZiShan's case. So you can buy the case on Aliexpress now!

3. neog007
    I use many of them but every file format may be encoded with different settings. I don't know but maybe the zishan have some problems with some files you have, the micro sd card you use or any other reasons. Try different files maybe yours could be just a defective unit in that case return it to the seller.

4. akrk

All right, thanks for your advice.

5. neog007
    Thank you!

It seems a bit higher price there [​IMG]

Screenshot_1.png

6. musicday
    Looks like a nice case if is real leather.
    Did anyone get one?

7. akrk

The price is good for me considering the shipping cost. And actually I don't know how to use Taobao. So maybe I'll buy from that seller.

8. neog007
    it´d be real leather at least, it smells so goood

9. musicday
    Can we see more pictures of the leather case please?
    Thinking of getting one once the player arrives.

10. neog007
  11. musicday
    I can't get the tracking number to work, is coming via Netherlands Registered.Anyone received his with same company? I tried aftership but maybe still early.Pending, waiting for the information from the courier..

12. neog007
    P61123-221516-06.jpg   P61123-2131541.jpg

13. musicday
    What's exactly the output ohm and power output per channel @32 ohm for the Zishan.

14. CactusPete23

Hi, Could someone give me a link to the "Gap Mini A1 Amplifier" above ?  Can't seem to find it with several searches,  Thank you !

15. nick n

Seller also has the player.
    Looks like this is what you want.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/272321213985?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

~45 degrees operating temp seems pretty good for the Class A, the Xuelin Ihifi100 said it ran about ~ 60-85 Celcius, but that is thinner and less breathing room.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last