1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Zishan dsd's corner

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by neog007, Nov 17, 2016.
Tags:
First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last
  1. endia
    sorry, it's not 4497 version, standart d200+ with 4495seq.

2. endia
    i'm afraid there is a misunderstood on zishan dsd and zishan z2..

Moonstar likes this.
  3. endia
    thanks a lot, so pulling the trigger!

4. Moonstar
    You are right , i am sorry :ksc75smile:

endia likes this.
  5. Origen Ru
    Thanks for your answer, then I'll go for the Muses02, or is there an OPA with a more natural and spacious sound than the Muses02?

6. newtophones07
    I have never used aliexpress, what is the typical shipping time from china to the west coast, US using the free standard shipping method? Also do they provide tracking, or is it just wait and hope the item arrives :lol:

7. Origen Ru
    Hi everyone, I have ordered an OP amp MUSES02 on Mouser Electronics, could someone tell me if I need to burn it using it for many hours to make it sound better ?, or burn it or not its sound will always be the same as when it was new?

8. NNewman
    Hello. Sorry, I was away for a while..
    4-5 hours on mine
    Clicks are only on some DSD tracks. But they are really terrible.
    Mine 1573 also. New update available only through chinees QQ messanger. If you know how to use it, I will find a producers contact number in QQ to get uodate FW.
    My line out is like: 600ohm DD phones are very loud, but possible to listen to on lineout. For HD800 is too loud.
    But still, this is the best postable sound I have heard... I really wins, if the external portable amp is used. But, in my oppinion, it needs SS amp, not even the hybrid like on my photo. There is one for 80 usd on Aliexpress that I really liked with D200+...

pitsel and Moonstar like this.
  9. Moonstar
    Thank you for answering all my questions :) I really like my D200+ too. Could you please PM me the QQ contact number for FW upgrades and share the AliExpress link for the SS amplifier ?
    Thank you...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    pitsel likes this.
  10. GottMittens
    I managed to wear out the headphone jack on mine. Is this going to be hard to replace?

11. alex5908
    Hello everybody,
    Can anybody compare Zishan DSD with Cayin and AUNE m1s?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  12. alex5908
    Does MrTao ship to Canada? How can I contact him?

13. endia
    hi, in short, m1s can't compete with zishan dsd, but zishan has no balanced output if you don't mind.
    mr. tao is out of business now, i recommend superbuy, a very reliable agent and they send everywhere afaik..

14. alex5908
    [
    Do you mean to say that it's better to buy Zishan DSD? I mean a better stage, deeper bass and more crystal mids and highs.
    How should I contact superbuy?

15. endia
    "better buy" is a different topic imho. i mean in terms of sound quality. also everyone's ear and tastes are different, i prefer zishan but you may not..

https://www.superbuy.com/en/

alex5908 likes this.
First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last