The Zishan dsd's corner
Apr 6, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #616 of 3,711
Just wondering if anyone tried using the 0.4G firmware? I find the Zishan to be more sluggish than the previous version. Anyone feel the same?

Edit: I flashed back to 0.4F and its snappy again! But would definitely love if someone can confirm this too
biggrin.gif

Not mine with the G firmware it's fast as before. I don't know but I thing the reason for this firmware upgrade is to reduce the random glitch but not sure 

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #617 of 3,711
neog007 hmm i shall try to reflash it again tho the half day i spent with the new firmware i didnt noticed anything different lol

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #618 of 3,711
I reflashed it again and its snappy now! Dont know what happened the first time round though

May 7, 2017 at 1:21 AM Post #620 of 3,711
Hello, Currently my portable player is the Xduoo x3 which unfortunately sounds frightfully wrong, the treble are exaggeratedly high, almost no midrange frequencies, can not be equalized, I am currently looking to buy a player, I do not care about its appearance or its Size, I look for something that sounds very very well, I recommend the player Zishan ?, if you tell me that yes, I also think to buy the improvement OPA MUSES 02, thank you very much you explain to me in writing how to correctly install the OPA MUSES 02, Thank you .. By the way my headphones are the Alessandro MS2e by Grado Labs

May 7, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #623 of 3,711
If I buy it, will you help me to send the download link from the hardwere and give me instructions on how to install it to make the player work?
Hello, Currently my portable player is the Xduoo x3 which unfortunately sounds frightfully wrong, the treble are exaggeratedly high, almost no midrange frequencies, can not be equalized, I am currently looking to buy a player, I do not care about its appearance or its Size, I look for something that sounds very very well, I recommend the player Zishan ?, if you tell me that yes, I also think to buy the improvement OPA MUSES 02, thank you very much you explain to me in writing how to correctly install the OPA MUSES 02, Thank you .. By the way my headphones are the Alessandro MS2e by Grado Labs

I´m a big fan of the zishan dsd player as you can suppose, but I own an xDuoo x3 as well, and it is quite good if rockboxed. Did you try Rockbox on your xDuoo? If not, I recommend you to give it a chance before any purchase, and see if the sound improves to you. You can find a dedicated thread at head-fi about it

Last edited:
May 7, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #625 of 3,711
I´m a big fan of the zishan dsd player as you can suppose, but I own an xDuoo x3 as well, and it is quite good if rockboxed. Did you try Rockbox on your xDuoo? If not, I recommend you to give it a chance before any purchase, and see if the sound improves to you. You can find a dedicated thread at head-fi about it
Already download the files, format the micro sd in fat 32, try to copy and paste the files in the micro sd memory, I went to settings and try to update, it tells me that there is no update file,
could you help me please

May 7, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #629 of 3,711
sure but please ask your specific questions about it in the proper forum:
https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/rockbox-xduoo-x3.803844/
I definitely do not know English, I had to help a friend who understands English, I speak Spanish, I already manage to do the update, I thank you very much for your attention, if I do not ask you, I do not know that you can equalize my Xduoo x3,
Now I have to listen and go gradually equalize it to make your sound as perfect and natural as possible.
Anyway I will order the DSD player zishan and the OPA muses 02.
Thank you very much

May 9, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #630 of 3,711
I definitely do not know English, I had to help a friend who understands English, I speak Spanish, I already manage to do the update, I thank you very much for your attention, if I do not ask you, I do not know that you can equalize my Xduoo x3,
Now I have to listen and go gradually equalize it to make your sound as perfect and natural as possible.
Anyway I will order the DSD player zishan and the OPA muses 02.
Thank you very much

excuse the answer delay I'm glad you finally did it! and welcome to the zishan thread as a future owner of this awesome player. I think you'll like it and please don't forget to post your thoughts here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back