Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
Aman sandwich?
gross
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
I will avoid that one...

Katzinger's Deli in Columbus, OH pretty much nails my favorite sandwich:
"#70 Kahrl's Killer Club -Oven roasted turkey breast, Honey Ham, Applewood smoked bacon, Vermont white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, Hellman's mayonnaise on toasted hand-sliced challah"

Add some macaroni salad and free pickles and I am happy
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2005 at 8:27 PM Post #32 of 42
Mine would be the Bella Basil Chicken Sandwich from Atl. Bread Co.
"Chargrilled chicken strips, provolone cheese, pepperocini, lettuce, tomato, onion, and basil pesto spread served on our freshly baked sundried tomato and rosemary focaccia bread. "
It's awesome.

Nov 19, 2005 at 9:26 PM Post #34 of 42
3 slices of whole wheat bread, roast beef, thinly sliced turkey breast provolone cheese about 2 inches thick and then breaded and deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with rasbery preserves
biggrin.gif

Nov 20, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #35 of 42
The Pauly sandwich;
Roasted almond butter,and raw clover honey on dark multi grain bread.

Put some yellow mustard on PinkFloyd's sandwich, and I'll love it.

Nov 20, 2005 at 11:13 AM Post #36 of 42
A slab of stilton, several slabs of onion that has been fried to a caramelized state, a three-quarter inch thick steak cooked medium rare, some dijon mustard, salt, pepper, between some toasted slices of Rye Bread.

Accoutrements: Two or three large pickled Jalapenos, and a large bottle of just-above-freezing Corona, with A Lime...

Nov 20, 2005 at 11:34 AM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Avocado, tomato, lettuce, pepper jack cheese & spicy mayo on whole grain bread
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
I love a good Rueben (SP?)

Heap of pastrami
melted mozarella
Between 2 slices of buttered rye bread, lightly toasted.
Picke wedge, potato salad, sour Kraut and kettle potato chips on the side

ToGo's... Large #9 on onion bread with everything.

Both of those sounds so delicious... going to make one ASAP.

Nov 20, 2005 at 3:32 PM Post #38 of 42
The Beltfeed "Hoagiyaki"

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken on a soft-baked sandwhich roll(the type used for Italian beef),with melted Provolone cheese and very light whipped mayo(the stuff you find at health food stores). Toast the entire deal a few minutes and you have yourself my favorite meal since I've been single. I've had the local sandwhich shop make these for me a few times but I like my home-built variations best.

Best served with a bottle of Henry Weinhard's Root Beer or Guinness (only from the can).

Nov 21, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #40 of 42
Smoked Salmon, slices of avocado, and lashings of garlic dressing that i make with olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard powder, mixed herbs and lots of seasoning.

Nov 21, 2005 at 12:25 AM Post #42 of 42
Mine would be...

smoked turkey breast with REAL american cheese and mayo, arizona heat mustard, lettuce, tomato, jalepeneos on crispy wheat bread.

mmmmsandwich...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back