1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. spurxiii
    I didn't notice any microphonics with mine but they're now with my 9 year old son so he's enjoying them now

2. smy1
    are pistons good for house music? like dubstep/female vocal ones?

3. dotpeek
    Personally I think so yes. The bass is there, it's nice and powerful, it's not overwhelming, it's pretty much perfect in my opinion for bass heavy music. I've listened to some deadmau5, A Tribe Called Quest, all bass heavy stuff and it handles it awesome. Nice powerful bass that presents itself clearly.

HellaSteph likes this.
  4. smy1

Thank you :)

5. Shawn71

6. Nek8888
    Been reading this thread and finally decided to order the Pistons today. Looking forward to receiving and listening to them so I can contribute to this great thread.

7. smy1
    ordered a pair from roberts superstore :)

8. HawkEye0701
    Can anyone help me out on this forum- http://www.head-fi.org/t/736258/need-a-gifting-pair-for-about-1800-rs-30-and-quick
    I need to gift one to my bro. No Xiaomi Pistons 2.0/2.1 please. And please read through it. Thanks for your help.

9. Badelhas
    OP, congrats on the thread, very well done :)
    Anyone knows if it's possible to do some kind of mod to the Pistons so we can use them for jogging or have any suggestions for this kind of budget?

10. smy1
    will i hear alot of difference between the pistons and the she3850?

11. thatBeatsguy
    You won't hear a huge difference as both have similar siugnatures, but the 3580s IIRC are darker than the Pistons.

12. HawkEye0701
    http://lifehacker.com/5764432/top-10-headphone-hacks this page night help you out.

Badelhas likes this.
  13. smy1
    you think its not worth buying the pistons if its not going to make a huge difference?

14. smy1
    does anyone know what version the pistons from roberts superstore is?

15. thatBeatsguy
    Should be a 2.1.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last