The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #4,666 of 7,980
Folks,

There is an announcement to make, and I want to get this out into the open and clear the air.

The price for rush order service has gone up. If a customer has an order waiting to be built, and wants to change their order to rush order, the new price will be applied. 

Nothing wrong with that, thanks for letting us know!

I would assume this is because of how many orders you're getting, so sounds like a good problem to have.

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #4,667 of 7,980
Yeah, I had some concerns about my impressions since it was taken with a very wide-jaw. So, I probably would have played it safe and sent it to the US. 

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #4,668 of 7,980
Quote:
Cesar is a great guy. I have been emailing him for awhile now and will be purchasing the 627. If you ask him he will use a screw terminal for the battery instead of soldering the leads. My 627 will be coming with the terminals.

I know this isn't the thread for this and I'm sorry for further derailing the Heir thread but I have to ask. Has anyone tried talking to Cesar to see if it's possible to pack a bigger battery into the 627? Four hours really isn't a lot and  once that battery begins to show it's age you'll be lucky to get two hours.

An now back to our regular scheduled program......
Hey guys this afternoon I purchased a CLAS -db for my 4A's

Jan 22, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #4,669 of 7,980
Just made my payment for the last 6.A LE with the Wizard's Design!  Decided I need to reward myself for just going through surgery and recovery from my ruptured Achilles -- 2 weeks of recovery and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

Should definitely have my new CIEMs by then.
size]

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #4,671 of 7,980
Just made my payment for the last 6.A LE with the Wizard's Design!  Decided I need to reward myself for just going through surgery and recovery from my ruptured Achilles -- 2 weeks of recovery and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

size]

Congratz On the 6.A!

Maybe heir will have a new 6.A design in future
With an introductory offer! :D

Jan 22, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #4,673 of 7,980

size]

Congratulations. I haven't made final payment on mine yet. I am waiting until after the Chinese Holidays in February. Looking forward to your impressions and also the Wizards magic. Have you sent your impressions out?

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #4,676 of 7,980
Quote:
Congratulations. I haven't made final payment on mine yet. I am waiting until after the Chinese Holidays in February. Looking forward to your impressions and also the Wizards magic. Have you sent your impressions out?

Thanks.  No impressions needed as they'll be built according to my 4.As which were sent out earlier.  I'll definitely share my thoughts on the 6.A when they arrive.

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #4,678 of 7,980
I just got my Tzar 350 and I just want to say thanks to the Heir Audio folks.  This thing excude quality, pairs great with my Hisound Audio studio v3 (greatly reduce the hiss).  Heir Audio totally get my business for my next purchase, looking at you 8.A.  Maybe Heir Audio will do another promotion around Christmas again? /nudge /nudge. 

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #4,679 of 7,980
I just got my Tzar 350 and I just want to say thanks to the Heir Audio folks.  This thing excude quality, pairs great with my Hisound Audio studio v3 (greatly reduce the hiss).  Heir Audio totally get my business for my next purchase, looking at you 8.A.  Maybe Heir Audio will do another promotion around Christmas again? /nudge /nudge. 

I’d love to see that, too, if only because my current backup headphone is an Ultimate Ears 700, which doesn’t even come remotely close to my 4.A, not to mention the 8.A I’ve ordered. I’d love for Heir to run another big promotion (say for current owners who you love so much?) so I could pick up one of their universals as a second set.

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #4,680 of 7,980
Quote:

I'd sure hope there is 0 hiss with the high impedance of the Tzar lmao. The Hisound RE262 with its 150 ohms had absolutely 0 hiss on the Studio V. It was as black as night lol :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back