The WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 18th, 2018

Will you be attending

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2018 at 7:30 AM Post #31 of 115
Looking at the first post, this is mounting to be a great meet. I prefer these smaller type meets because the large Can Jam level are a bit too crowded which raises noise, and not ideal for critical listening.

Will there be LCD-4 and LCDi4 by Audeze (edit: looks like Audio Video Therapy is bringing it)? No Zeus by Empire Ears?
I totally agree! It’s a nice laid back atmosphere.

The i4 and LCD4 will be there!

Right now the only IEMs they are sending are the Legend X and Phantom.

Oct 19, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #32 of 115
If you are coming and have not voted yet can you please vote at the top of this post. I need a somewhat accurate headcount for the catering. Thanks! :L3000:

Oct 21, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #33 of 115
Getting closer, excited to see everyone and try some other gear. I'm going to have a good selection of IEMs and will have have some throw-away tips that might not fit everyone. If you would like to try some out for the best sounds, please bring your own favorite tips and we'll see if we can fit them. I will have some DAPs on their own, some connected to the Magni 3/Loki combo and some attached to the iDSD Nano BL. I have a good library of everything from low rate mp3s to DSD files. I look forward to having people come by and test stuff out.

IEMs I'll have to play with:
IBasso IT01, 03
64 Audio U8
Fiio FH5
Campfire Andromeda
TFZ Queen

Each will have a custom cable from the likes of Norne Audio, Plussound Audio, and some lesser known craftsman...
and lastly, some may be for sale which we can talk about if you're interested.

Oct 22, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #35 of 115
A little late to the party, but would love to come! Now that my daughter's wedding is out of the way, I can think about other things :blush:

Nov 19th is too late!! You're good! Let me know what if any gear you are bringing and I will add you.

PS Congrats on the wedding!

Oct 23, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #36 of 115
Looks like we have some new folks/equipment above and beyond the list on top. Getting even more interesting...

Oct 24, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #37 of 115
Haven't been active in a while and just saw this.

I'm 75% sure I can make it, would be great to catch up with you guys!

Not exactly sure what I'll bring but it will be something like:

RME ADI-2
Auralic Taurus MkII
La Figaro 339
Sony WM1A
LCD-2
ZMF Eikon
Focal/MD Elex
HD 800
Ether 2 (maybe)
CA Andromeda

Oct 24, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #39 of 115
Hey liked the Oct. date better, but beggars can't be choosers.

My plan is to bring -
Senn HD800S
ZMF Atticus
AKG 7XX
...and maybe something else

...my ES9023 based DIY All-In-One Streamer-DAC-AMP based off a Beagle Bone Black (Volumio), ACKO S03 re-clocker, ACKO ES9023 DAC, and "The Wire" amp.
...and my 6DJ8 based output transformer coupled amp. http://diyaudioprojects.com/Tubes/6DJ8-Tube-Headphone-Amp/

Can't wait for the fun!
I'm glad you're bringing the Atticus. I'm looking forward to trying them.

Oct 25, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #41 of 115
Josh! Mah dude, hope to see you there! Would be good to catch up.
I PMed almost all the Nashua Meet folks. Definitely reach out to others if you know of anyone that may be interested.

Oct 25, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #42 of 115
FYI I'm looking to upgrade to likely either a modded HD 800 (or 800S) or Andros, so if anyone bringing those is looking to sell/trade, let me know. I'm interested in anything that performs at that level, I just know those are two that I've been wanting. I'm open to trading anything from my signature below. I also have an HD 650 that Axel Grell signed for me that I'd be willing to trade for an end game headphone if there's any Senn stans here.

Oct 25, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #43 of 115
Sorry about the off-topic, but I'm hoping this thread is getting much attention of New Englanders for a request of mine.

Anybody have a KGSSHV Carbon or T2 electrostatic amp I can try out? Can you PM me, thanks.

Oct 25, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #44 of 115
Sorry about the off-topic, but I'm hoping this thread is getting much attention of New Englanders for a request of mine.

Anybody have a KGSSHV Carbon or T2 electrostatic amp I can try out? Can you PM me, thanks.
Not off topic at all!!! That’s why we do these things. Hopefully someone out there can make this happen for you.

Oct 27, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #45 of 115
Big update!! Audeze is sending me an iSine 10 with the newest Cypher cable to raffle off. I have an iSine and it is seriously good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back