The whole Cypherus Audio thread is deleted! what happened?
Aug 7, 2017 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

RuFrost

1000+ Head-Fier
I was intrigued to buy some earbuds (Gold Reference, CAX Black v1,v2, Campfred v1, v2...) from Cypherus Audio and spectated its tread for almost a year. But now it disappears. Almost all information about its products and especially earbuds disappeared from the internet as well.
The fb page is still kept updated.
Does anybody know what has happened? I guess many users are confused as well.

Oct 7, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #12 of 16
Send a private message to a mod, like Brooko, asking what happened to the thread. Maybe they were banned for something, or the thread is being cleaned up and will return at some point. It's happened before with others, like ****.

Not anything like **** as I understand it.

Nov 14, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #13 of 16
1) too bad, it disappeared like that - it was my favourite branch to read.
2) I want to remind in my first post that also: "Almost all information about its products and especially earbuds disappeared from the internet as well."
Photos, impressions, pages - a lots of stuff just have vanished.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CypherusAudio/posts/?ref=page_internal
Official fb page stagnates as well - nothing about portable stuff anymore. New site does not have much as well and is not developing at all((
3) Have anybody heard, listened, experienced CAX SS Portable Amplifier or Xduoo X3 - CAX Copper Edition ? Any thoughts?

Nov 14, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #14 of 16
Well, Herry does write in a Facebook post on the 28th of October that "It's been really busy for me lately that I found I was not doing much in audio hobby. If I could ask an extra 1 day in a week"

That's the problem of being a one man company. But it's still really impressive that he can produce as much stuff as he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back