The Toxic Cables "Scorpion" OCC copper IEM cable (Review)
Jul 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #16 of 26
Added a photo of the amp straps / bands that now come with the IEM cables from Toxic Cables. I believe you get two of them when you order an IEM cable.
redface.gif

Jul 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #17 of 26
Also, I believe today is the last day of the pre-order promotional pricing. Now would probably be a good time to place an order for a cable from Toxic in case you're looking into one.
redface.gif

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #18 of 26
The "Silver Poison" cable just arrived yesterday. It's the TOTL IEM cable from Toxic Cables and it's beautiful! I'll be doing a review as soon as I can.

Also, here are some photos Frank sent me of his new connectors (he won't be using the black ones anymore, those were just present on the prototypes):

Sep 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #24 of 26
Let me know when it goes live and I'll update the list in my signature with the new linkage ASAP. 

EDIT: And I look forward to seeing the new design and what other items you sell that were not previously on your site.
Quote:
Sorry, i don't have those listed on the site, i have a new site under production so everything will be on that once it goes live. In the meantime, you can email me with all you cable needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back