The Stax Thread III
Mar 31, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #11,659 of 25,472
  yes I'm using PS audio power plant P3, but it doesn't cut it perfectly..maybe i need a isolation transformer?

​That is really decent, can't believe its not up to snuff. An isolation transformer is going to set you back a pretty penny though, but that is up to you. I use a measly Monoprice 15A power conditioner mostly for surge protection, although it also rejects seom EMI/RFI.

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #11,660 of 25,472

​That is really decent, can't believe its not up to snuff. An isolation transformer is going to set you back a pretty penny though, but that is up to you. I use a measly Monoprice 15A power conditioner mostly for surge protection, although it also rejects seom EMI/RFI.

It probably works well but I can imagine it's not perfect. I have owned PS Audio conditioners and their fancy AC cables stuff in the past any I eventually got rid of it all because anything that was plugged into it would end up having bad caps a few months later. Now I just use Furman and plain old normal AC cables and everything sounds great, is protected and not mysteriously developing bad caps...

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #11,662 of 25,472
Just to say, Lambda NB out of BHSE are a real treat 
smile_phones.gif

Ali

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #11,669 of 25,472
Yep, I'm very pleased with the NB socket from my BHSE to my Lambda NB. Glad I asked for it. Gives the LNB new life.:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back