The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Feb 14, 2019 at 9:58 AM Post #702 of 775
how do I change the theme, when I update fw there is already a .rockbox folder, and is it automatically installed?
I assume you installed rockbox already, if you haven't go to my previous reply and grab the latest build then drop the .rockbox folder into your sd-card and select it on system boot.
Themes will be .rockbox folder, just drop them in there then go to settings and change the theme.
I assume you installed rockbox already, if you haven't go to my previous reply and grab the latest build then drop the .rockbox folder into your sd-card and select it on system boot.
Themes will be .rockbox folder, just drop them in there then go to settings and change the theme.

Feb 14, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #703 of 775
I'd love switching to Rockbox, but really need functioning bluetooth. Any word on it?

Even if you switch to Rockbox, you still have access to the original Rocker firmware every time you boot up. So you can use either firmware at any time.

And check this thread for information on Bluetooth functionality being added to Rockbox. http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.0.html Sounds like it's possible, and there's lots of requests for it, it just hasn't been implemented yet.

Feb 14, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #704 of 775
Even if you switch to Rockbox, you still have access to the original Rocker firmware every time you boot up. So you can use either firmware at any time.

And check this thread for information on Bluetooth functionality being added to Rockbox. http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.0.html Sounds like it's possible, and there's lots of requests for it, it just hasn't been implemented yet.
is there a difference if we install Rockbox?

Feb 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #705 of 775
If you install the update.upt with Rockbox, when you boot up you get the following screens which you can select between.

HIBY Player is the Rocker v1.2 Firmware with Bluetooth and everything just as if you never installed Rockbox at all.

Rockbox launches Rockbox as long as you have .rockbox on the root of your SD card.

I haven't messed around with Tools much, but it lets you shutdown and restart without launching either firmware.

IMG_5963.JPG IMG_5965.JPG IMG_5966.JPG IMG_5967.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back