The Sennheiser Treasure Hunt
Nov 2, 2021 at 10:52 PM Post #33 of 133
How many codes are there in total (or did I miss it)? Found 24 in about 5 minutes...but only checked the 3 links given (Drop/Senn/Amazon)...don't want to spend the next hour looking for more if I only missed one or two lol

Nov 2, 2021 at 10:59 PM Post #34 of 133
Definitely much preferred over the typical "like, follow, subscribe, share" path. I ended up doing the same, discovered some really cool and unusual products. It be cool to win (says everyone, lol) but definitely a better marketing approach and really fun.
Yeah, this is way better than some other sites that want me to follow them on every social media platform (even those I don't use) and then like and comment a bunch of stuff.

It's smart too as it might lead some people to finding new products they otherwise wouldn't know about. I wasn't aware of that RS 195 for example and since I need some new HP's for late night tv watching I'm going to go down the rabbit hole of reviews to see if they're something I'd like. Wouldn't have done that if I didn't spend a couple minutes browsing all their products. Good on Sennheiser's marketing dept.

Nov 3, 2021 at 4:39 AM Post #37 of 133
To kick off this holiday season, we’re hosting an epic virtual Treasure Hunt with some of our retail partners around the globe.

Joining the fun is easy—we’ve sprinkled secret codes all over the web—each valid for an entry to win treasure. When you find them, simply enter them here

United States
Germany
Australia & New Zealand
France

@Sennheiser. Just for the sake of clarity:

1. Are individuals from all countries allowed to enter the sweepstake but the codes must be entered in the posted links or only residents in the listed countries are allowed to participate?
2. In the 'terms and conditions' a number of 'participating countries' are listed which, by the way, do not exactly correspond to those in the links. Does this mean that only residents in those countries can participate or that the prizes will only ship to addresses in those countries? Or something completely different?

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #38 of 133
I’m in.

Nov 3, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #41 of 133
Not finding many codes here, but every product on drop is getting traffic lol!

I'll have questions, just sayin!

iu

Edit: never mind I cracked the code!

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 9:48 AM Post #42 of 133
Every Tuesday from 11/1st, will be a winner each week. So, does that mean this week we should have a winner announced form some prize ? Or do you mean it starts from next week on tuesday 9th
I read their terms and conditions, clickable link on the treasure hunt page, &:

6. How are the winners drawn?

a. On November 9th, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 7th, 2021 11:59pm to receive a free prize out of the Prize pool.

b. On November 16th, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 14th, 2021 11.59pm to receive a free prize out of the prize pool.

c. On November 23rd, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 21st, 2021 11.59pm to receive a free prize out of the prize pool.

d. On November 23rd, 2021 the Organizer will select 1 winner in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 21st, 2021 11:59pm to receive the grand prize of a custom colored Sennheiser HD820 & HDV820.

Edit: they also mention right after about emailing the winner, but don't remember if it's for just the grand prize or all of them.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #43 of 133
Not finding many codes here, but every product on drop is getting traffic lol!

I'll have questions, just sayin!

iu

Edit: never mind I cracked the code!
The only code I couldn't crack was the audio one, but IG post is full of spoilers, made it dead easy.

Nov 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #44 of 133
I read their terms and conditions, clickable link on the treasure hunt page, &:

6. How are the winners drawn?

a. On November 9th, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 7th, 2021 11:59pm to receive a free prize out of the Prize pool.

b. On November 16th, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 14th, 2021 11.59pm to receive a free prize out of the prize pool.

c. On November 23rd, 2021 the Organizer will select 13 winners in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 21st, 2021 11.59pm to receive a free prize out of the prize pool.

d. On November 23rd, 2021 the Organizer will select 1 winner in a random drawing out of the database of all participants who have entered the sweepstakes by November 21st, 2021 11:59pm to receive the grand prize of a custom colored Sennheiser HD820 & HDV820.

Edit: they also mention right after about emailing the winner, but don't remember if it's for just the grand prize or all of them.
So, do the previous draws count toward the grand prize final draw too ?

Nov 3, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #45 of 133
I'm all in! :metal:

Amazon: 28 codes
Boulanger: 19 codes
Drop: 5 codes
Expert: 9 codes
PBTech: 7 code
Sennheiser: 15 codes
The Good Guys: 12 codes

Treasure Hunt videos: 5 codes
Hidden: 1 code (not hidden at all in fact and so obvious :ksc75smile:), also displayed on PBTech.

Guessed: 8 codes

109 codes in total for now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back