- Feb 8, 2007
It's that time of year again--time we pick your brains. The topic of SACD and its associated DSD datastream have come up in questions about our DAC products, and we want to know what you think about it.
So, in order:
1. Are you familiar with SACD? DSD? YES
2. Do you own any SACDs? YES
3. If so, what percentage of your collection is SACD vs CD or files?1% SACD 90%CD 10%DOWNLOADS
4. Is SACD/DSD decoding an important consideration when you're looking for a DAC? NO
5. If you owned a DAC that could be upgraded to playing SACD/DSD, what would you pay for the upgrade? N/A
That's it. Please let us know what you think by May 15, 2012 in this thread to enter for your chance to win a Schiit Bifrost with USB. We'll announce the winner, chosen by random drawing, within a few days afterwards.
Thanks to all in advance for participating!
All the best,