The Qudelix-5K thread
Jun 17, 2020 at 1:55 PM Post #647 of 4,741
Talk about feeling unlucky. My package shipped at the same time as majority of you and yet fedex tracking STILL saying they are waiting to receive the package..... think I should have saved my 20$ and not gotten express lol.

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:06 PM Post #648 of 4,741
Talk about feeling unlucky. My package shipped at the same time as majority of you and yet fedex tracking STILL saying they are waiting to receive the package..... think I should have saved my 20$ and not gotten express lol.
Are you using thé tracking number in the email they send you to track thé package? Because when i click thé link in thé text message is also don't get Any useful tracking. But when i follow thé link from fedex mail it says it arived 45minutes ago to my country

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:11 PM Post #649 of 4,741
Hey guys, just got mine.

I'm impressed with it so far. I don't have any issues with the iOS app. Are the rest of you guys on Android?
I was a little confused at first because I still needed to pair it in the app even though I was paired in bluetooth.

I think the sound quality on it is really great - but I don't have my BTR5 to compare against yet. The volume control is very very granular which is awesome.
The size and power of it are pretty crazy and I'm not even using the balanced output!

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #650 of 4,741
Are you using thé tracking number in the email they send you to track thé package? Because when i click thé link in thé text message is also don't get Any useful tracking. But when i follow thé link from fedex mail it says it arived 45minutes ago to my country

I'm not sure what you mean by "fedex mail". I copy the tracking number from the original "your order has been shipped" email and paste it into fedex website.

1592418097671.png

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #651 of 4,741
eh, yes and no. it's not exactly unexpected and it's certainly understandable, but a product should launch complete with features to be added, not incomplete and needing completion. I know things are a bit Strange in our new world of constant betas and updates and DLC, but it shouldn't be considered "magical" to release a software-dependent piece of hardware with an fully-completed piece of software. It didn't have to be full EarStudio level, but the disparity is certainly larger than I had hoped.
You're effectively saying that they should have waited another month or two before starting to ship the 5K?
Doesn't the 5K work without even using the app?

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:26 PM Post #653 of 4,741
If you have it plugged into your PC it will automatically switch between USB DAC and Bluetooth when you pause and unpause music on your phone (Bluetooth from the phone was the priority and would interrupt PC output). Not sure if this is normal behaviour or a neat feature but my DAPs don't do this

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #654 of 4,741
I was a little confused at first because I still needed to pair it in the app even though I was paired in bluetooth.

ES100 is the same way.

Gotta pair it with the phone, AND also search for it in the app for full functionality.

Jun 17, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #655 of 4,741
I'm not sure what you mean by "fedex mail". I copy the tracking number from the original "your order has been shipped" email and paste it into fedex website.

In thé Fedex mail you got, there is (in my mail for shure) a tracking number i can click on. And that gives me a verry accurate tracking.
I tried ataching a screenshot here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200617-203017.png
    Screenshot_20200617-203017.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Jun 17, 2020 at 2:36 PM Post #656 of 4,741
If you have it plugged into your PC it will automatically switch between USB DAC and Bluetooth when you pause and unpause music on your phone (Bluetooth from the phone was the priority and would interrupt PC output). Not sure if this is normal behaviour or a neat feature but my DAPs don't do this

Try this... Select the Audio Path to your Phone...

Screenshot_20200617-143207.png

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #657 of 4,741
You're effectively saying that they should have waited another month or two before starting to ship the 5K?
Doesn't the 5K work without even using the app?
I'm saying that they should have finished the app; you can take that how you like. and it mostly works, but the whole point of devices like this is that the experience is largely centered on the app. that's where all of the settings, choices, and controls are, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back