The Qudelix-5K thread
Jun 17, 2020 at 6:23 AM Post #617 of 4,748
All in all if this was a financial investment I’d say the risk factor is around 2 out of 7.
Thus, they didn't even let you order the product or pay any money, before they weren't ready to ship it. Big difference to Kickstarter or so.
A scam can only work, if you take money and then hide. Not the other way round.

But after they realized, they need to talk more, it became of the best customer services I ever experienced.
Even to the dumbust question, no matter how often or rudly it was asked they replied friendly and reasonable quick.
Now with the new forum you get an answer very quick and you can chat directly.

My parcel has arrived in cologne with Fedex flight 5030. Fedex has a great tracking site :D
But tomorrow, when it is scheduled to arrive, I won't be home until 10:30 and maybe miss the Fedex/DHL-driver :frowning2:

Jun 17, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #618 of 4,748
Thus, they didn't even let you order the product or pay any money, before they weren't ready to ship it. Big difference to Kickstarter or so.
A scam can only work, if you take money and then hide. Not the other way round.

But after they realized, they need to talk more, it became of the best customer services I ever experienced.
Even to the dumbust question, no matter how often or rudly it was asked they replied friendly and reasonable quick.
Now with the new forum you get an answer very quick and you can chat directly.

My parcel has arrived in cologne with Fedex flight 5030. Fedex has a great tracking site :D
But tomorrow, when it is scheduled to arrive, I won't be home until 10:30 and maybe miss the Fedex/DHL-driver :frowning2:
I’m sorry I brought the investment risk analogy into this :smile:
I’d been talking to my financial advisor that same day and those rudimentary assessments stayed with me apparently.
Anyway my 5K is also in beautiful Koeln right now, probably huddled close to yours, and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow too - fingers crossed for you to catch your parcel!

Jun 17, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #619 of 4,748
I did try that a few times since I got it. It is not a FedEx tracking number (I did try it on the FedEx site and USPS just in case). It is possible they are using different carriers so some may have gotten FedEx. My tracking number is definitely not a FedEx number since it starts with QSP. The link in the email goes to a company called QXPRESS, which I have never heard of. The page shows no actual information (just column headings).

I'll just have to be patient I guess.

I checked again this morning and it looks like mine finally shipped and the QXPRESS tracking link they sent me a few days ago now works. My 5K shipped from Korea today and clicking on my QSP tracking number leads me to another tracking number, which is a USPS tracking number with "USPS Currently Awaiting Package" as the status.

I used Standard shipping.

Jun 17, 2020 at 9:09 AM Post #620 of 4,748
Mine left Memphis at 4.09am. Paid the dues yesterday and they (Fedex) said I'd get a parcel today before 12pm (if the customs are ok.)
Yesterday somebody wrote here he'd get it in 10 hours. Any updates?

Updates from me.
IN TRANSIT
At FedEx destination facility
DON MILLS, ON

A bit confusing as Don Mills is not a city but a neighbourhood in the North York district of Toronto.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #621 of 4,748
Waiting with bated breath for some impressions on the 5K before I pull the trigger (still within the return period for the BTR3K). Sounds like a lot of people should be receiving theirs today. Subscribing to the thread..

Jun 17, 2020 at 10:27 AM Post #622 of 4,748
Mine left Memphis at 4.09am. Paid the dues yesterday and they (Fedex) said I'd get a parcel today before 12pm (if the customs are ok.)
Yesterday somebody wrote here he'd get it in 10 hours. Any updates?

Updates from me.
IN TRANSIT
At FedEx destination facility
DON MILLS, ON

A bit confusing as Don Mills is not a city but a neighbourhood in the North York district of Toronto.
FedEx gets very specific about this; I know they do the same thing with a neighborhood of Chicago when you order things from the Google Store.

Jun 17, 2020 at 10:46 AM Post #623 of 4,748
Del.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #624 of 4,748
IMG_20200617_095741.jpg

👀

Jun 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM Post #625 of 4,748
Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 11:32 AM Post #626 of 4,748
I got mine delivered a few hours ago.

Initial impressions are good. It feels substantially better built than the ES100. Still primarily made of plastic, but the plastic used is more rigid.No flex anywhere on the body.

The app is nice, but what I miss from the ES100 is to be able to save multiple EQ presets. I have a handful that I rotate around depending on the headphones I use and adjust it often and the lack of save-able presets is noticeable for me. I don't think it's complex though and cna be fixed with future releases of the app (hopefully).

I'm not going to say anything about its SQ other than it's good. If people liked the ES100, I find it difficult to imagine people not liking this.

Jun 17, 2020 at 11:45 AM Post #627 of 4,748
Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #628 of 4,748
Extremely barebones first impressions:

Hardware quality is nice; certainly a lot more professional feeling than the ES100.

Sound is Good; can't really say anything more than that for now. (I feel like it sounds generally better, but I may be listening a bit louder... more on that shortly.)

Setup is easy, but zero real instructions are included aside from "this is the pair button". I admire not wasting resources on extra materials in-box, but as far as I can tell there's not a "manual" PDF on their website. If there is, it's not as easy to find as it should be.

Gonna go pester them about this now, but: the app needs some serious work to be up to par with the Radsone app. In particular, there's no indication on the volume page that the app is "seeing" the device, so when you go to check volume levels you have no idea whether what you're looking at is right or not. For IEMs and headphones, this is kind of unacceptable—there are many bad/dangerous things that could happen here. There also doesn't seem to be the dB estimation given impedance/sensitivity that the Radsone app had, which let me get a better sense of listening levels and keep things fairly consistent between devices and listening sessions.

Jun 17, 2020 at 12:12 PM Post #629 of 4,748
I got mine delivered a few hours ago.

Initial impressions are good. It feels substantially better built than the ES100. Still primarily made of plastic, but the plastic used is more rigid.No flex anywhere on the body.

The app is nice, but what I miss from the ES100 is to be able to save multiple EQ presets. I have a handful that I rotate around depending on the headphones I use and adjust it often and the lack of save-able presets is noticeable for me. I don't think it's complex though and cna be fixed with future releases of the app (hopefully).

I'm not going to say anything about its SQ other than it's good. If people liked the ES100, I find it difficult to imagine people not liking this.

You can save multiple presets. There are 10. But it's not very clear how to do it in the app. Click on the frequency graph and it'll flip the bottom to presets. Scroll to the bottom and click and hold on the one you want to set.

Jun 17, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #630 of 4,748

Users who are viewing this thread

Back