The Qudelix-5K thread
Jun 1, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #482 of 4,746
does anybody knows if the app have been released? didnt find it in the play store =/
They probably won't release the app until they have a chance to test it with an actual production Qudelix 5K from the factory. There are often unexpected differences between production units and engineering prototypes.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #483 of 4,746
What’s wrong with the Sabre ES9218P?
I think it the best choice as far the mobility and lacking decent highs in BT are concerned for K5.
Could anybody remind me about the prospects/terms? June 10th- starting the production and June 20th- sending K5 out, right?

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:06 AM Post #484 of 4,746
Why not wait for reviews to come out, or better yet unit is available to purchase on a platform with a generous return policy?
I even didn't pay any attention to a return policy. What is that? No return?

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:18 AM Post #485 of 4,746
I even didn't pay any attention to a return policy. What is that? No return?
Some online sellers give you several weeks to return an item for a full refund. If the seller is located in your country that can make the process seamless. Overall this would reduce the risk of a purchase you will be disappointed in. Just a thought in case you are intrigued by the 5K, but worry it will not suit your preferences.

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:29 AM Post #486 of 4,746
Jun 2, 2020 at 7:39 AM Post #487 of 4,746
Should I buy a second for car aux use...
I think its worth i used my es 100 more for car aux then for headphones. These days i use the q5s for car aux

Jun 2, 2020 at 9:26 AM Post #489 of 4,746
wow. so many eager to pay already. did anybody notice the intrusive software features on description. it is obvious the guy left becuase he is a control freak and is passing it on to you.
It would help if you identified exactly what you have a problem with instead of making vague claims.

Jun 4, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #492 of 4,746
Has someone been able to measure it yet?

Jun 4, 2020 at 2:50 PM Post #494 of 4,746
As far as i know there aren't even working preview/review samples. So i guess no.
And qudelix isn't a real fan of measuring if i read this thread Well. They are more of ''hearing is believing''
https://www.qudelix.com/pages/forum?p=post/asr-measurements-10545281
Very interesting, this exchange you linked to. “Responsive and dynamic”, like a “sports car”. Versus the ES100, a “silky Sedan”. As someone who grew to like the ES100 less and less because of its softness and veiled delivery, I like reading this. Maybe the 5K will turn out horrible, but with 2x the DAC inside my V30 that I already prefer to a Mojo, and twice the power on tap, this thing may well run rings around some well-received DAPs.

Jun 4, 2020 at 3:58 PM Post #495 of 4,746
Very interesting, this exchange you linked to. “Responsive and dynamic”, like a “sports car”. Versus the ES100, a “silky Sedan”. As someone who grew to like the ES100 less and less because of its softness and veiled delivery, I like reading this. Maybe the 5K will turn out horrible, but with 2x the DAC inside my V30 that I already prefer to a Mojo, and twice the power on tap, this thing may well run rings around some well-received DAPs.
I'm also verry curious to hear this thing because i own a btr5 and it's frankly thé same device, but from another seller. So just to hear what is possible if somebody Else is behind thé dials is making me wishing we where already 3-4 weeks further. Time Will Tell if it's a real sportscar (let's say new Honda NSX) or a new supercar(let's say a new Lamborghini ) of just a freaky funny hot hatch( Ford focus RS? ) and to see where my beloved btr5 ends up .... Because now my btr5 is thé best portable device i own and use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back