The Qudelix-5K thread
Jun 17, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #676 of 4,741
Are the rest of you guys on Android?
I've just paired the subj with Android and listened to music. Everything is fine. I have not explored the app yet. Just downloaded it from Play Store.

Jun 17, 2020 at 7:18 PM Post #677 of 4,741
Try this... Select the Audio Path to your Phone...
Does it mean we have to do it every time changing to different modes? Not so good if it is true.

Jun 17, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #678 of 4,741
eh, yes and no. it's not exactly unexpected and it's certainly understandable, but a product should launch complete with features to be added, not incomplete and needing completion. I know things are a bit Strange in our new world of constant betas and updates and DLC, but it shouldn't be considered "magical" to release a software-dependent piece of hardware with an fully-completed piece of software. It didn't have to be full EarStudio level, but the disparity is certainly larger than I had hoped.
Not disagreeing with how you feel - every right to your opinion...!

I will mention that I try to advise most people not to buy a product until at least two conditions are met: 1. It is actually in stock to order (avoids the irritation of product schedule delays) and 2. there are both professional and user reviews (so you have a better idea of what you are getting).

It is exciting to be an early adopter. I like to be one of those (and am in this and many other cases). But it is also much more likely to lead to disappointment than being a follower in product adoption.

Jun 17, 2020 at 8:55 PM Post #679 of 4,741
Not disagreeing with how you feel - every right to your opinion...!

I will mention that I try to advise most people not to buy a product until at least two conditions are met: 1. It is actually in stock to order (avoids the irritation of product schedule delays) and 2. there are both professional and user reviews (so you have a better idea of what you are getting).

It is exciting to be an early adopter. I like to be one of those (and am in this and many other cases). But it is also much more likely to lead to disappointment than being a follower in product adoption.
oh, but i'm the kind of dumbаss who grabs developer preview software on day 1 for my phone. i like to get things that i trust will eventually be great (and start off at least good), and provide feedback + enjoy new features along the way.

Jun 17, 2020 at 9:12 PM Post #681 of 4,741
oh, but i'm the kind of dumbаss who grabs developer preview software on day 1 for my phone. i like to get things that i trust will eventually be great (and start off at least good), and provide feedback + enjoy new features along the way.
Well, that’s an exciting life philosophy, to be sure! :).

There are lots of folks who are more than willing to take a flyer on something new. But forums are also full of people frustrated by product development delays, or products that don’t deliver to the promise or expectation... I have drawers full of useless or disappointing Kickstarter products :). That’s why waiting is not such a bad philosophy - saves money and disappointment, if you have a limited capacity for either!

But I am right there with you... at this very moment have the 5K, 3 dongles, 2 headphones, and 3 IEMs that I have incoming that I bought while still in development, with no professional or user reviews... Please, oh please, don’t let my wife see that last sentence...

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 9:51 PM Post #682 of 4,741
The Switch's USB-C is pretty messed up. I'll go test this for you and update this reply with info about whether it works.

EDIT: yeah, no luck.
Have you tried it with one of the USB 2.0 ports while the Switch is docked? This was going to be one of my main uses for it so I'm going to have to pass on this if it still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 10:48 PM Post #684 of 4,741
My order has been shipped and the tracking number starts with QSP. However when I follow the link in the email, it shows shipping history header but nothing else. Anyone else in the same situation?
Yup. I think quite a few of us. Probably everyone that did not opt for the express FedEx shipping option.

Jun 17, 2020 at 10:51 PM Post #685 of 4,741
Yup. I think quite a few of us. Probably everyone that did not opt for the express FedEx shipping option.
Same here, email also says ready for shipping. Didn’t say it is actually shipped. Good to know I’m not the only one 😅

Jun 18, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #687 of 4,741
My order has been shipped and the tracking number starts with QSP. However when I follow the link in the email, it shows shipping history header but nothing else. Anyone else in the same situation?

A few of us mentioned this a few pages back. I have the same QSP number. I got that email on 6/15 and didn't get any actual tracking detail until 6/17. As of 6/18, the status now says "Starting Delivery to the Destination Country". As I mentioned before, they added a USPS tracking number once it actually shipped. Once it actually ships, it should update.

Looking forward to getting mine so I can stop checking these tracking pages (have a few toys on their way, including the 5K...)

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #688 of 4,741
I finally got some activity for my QSP #:

Arrived at the Processing FacilityKorea Seoul Hub

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back