The post your picture thread
Feb 12, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #1,291 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
abe know offense at all but,

you really do make a better change machine then a person, i aint a scientist, but I can clearly see you have the genetics and disposition.

Whatever that means
rolleyes.gif

[size=xx-small]Really, I have no idea what that means but whatever[/size]

plainface.gif
Abe

Feb 12, 2006 at 1:37 AM Post #1,292 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
Whatever that means
rolleyes.gif

[size=xx-small]Really, I have no idea what that means but whatever[/size]

plainface.gif
Abe

ahh come on... i'm the only one that see's it??? ; )

Just kidding... bad jokes are contagious, look out!

Feb 12, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #1,293 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
ahh come on... i'm the only one that see's it??? ; )

Just kidding... bad jokes are contagious, look out!

Hehe, I know you were kidding bro. Get nuts!

580smile.gif
Abe

Feb 12, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #1,296 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Now now, let's give credit to the original.
wink.gif

-Ed

Dude who is that? I should give props to that guy's style, teh panache, teh awesomeness, the Sennies
600smile.gif
!

580smile.gif
Abe

Feb 12, 2006 at 3:33 AM Post #1,297 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
Dude who is that? I should give props to that guy's style, teh panache, teh awesomeness, the Sennies
600smile.gif
!

580smile.gif
Abe

one of the mods... forget which one though.

Feb 12, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #1,298 of 2,023
I bet that if only pictures were on here and there was no quotes (repeating pictures over and over...) this thread would be...probably less than half the pages it is now...and if that were the case, than I would actually look further then the first few pages (and last ones). Oh well... Like I care about how you people...are almost too geeky for words. Oh, ****, I think this thread is more disturbing than my own threads... (but that's just me)

Feb 12, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #1,299 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150

Es "Neil", the board engineer and jude's bro. Cool guy.

Feb 12, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #1,300 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quado
I bet that if only pictures were on here and there was no quotes (repeating pictures over and over...) this thread would be...probably less than half the pages it is now...and if that were the case, than I would actually look further then the first few pages (and last ones). Oh well... Like I care about how you people...are almost too geeky for words. Oh, ****, I think this thread is more disturbing than my own threads... (but that's just me)

LOL....too bad it is like that@the crap inbetween it's like *yawn* boring, "cliqueish" jokes...NEXT! or *exits*, but i suppose it comes with the territory of a forum...i guess you have to be really bored to go through it all with all that crap too...talk about a real beating around the bush...hey looks like we share the same thing@biography that "hate" part
smily_headphones1.gif
nice to know i'm not the only one

Feb 12, 2006 at 4:16 AM Post #1,301 of 2,023

Feb 12, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #1,302 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Es "Neil", the board engineer and jude's bro. Cool guy.

Ah, thanks! Nice little piece of HeadFi backstory, eh?

580smile.gif
Abe

Feb 12, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #1,303 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by antiant
LOL....too bad it is like that@the crap inbetween it's like *yawn* boring, "cliqueish" jokes...NEXT! or *exits*, but i suppose it comes with the territory of a forum...i guess you have to be really bored to go through it all with all that crap too...talk about a real beating around the bush...hey looks like we share the same thing@biography that "hate" part
smily_headphones1.gif
nice to know i'm not the only one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quado

Didn't both of you just do the same thing that you are complaining others are doing? I don't see pictures in either of your threads.
rolleyes.gif

If you want to be constructive that's one thing, but both posts are just mean spirited. If you don't like the thread, please go inject your venom somewhere else.
mad.gif
That's just me.

Feb 12, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #1,305 of 2,023
Was going to reveal the person behind the avatar for today's NJ Meet, but since it was cancelled, might as well go as planned
smily_headphones1.gif
Heres some pics of me with my gf.

s24501498.jpg
s24501617.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back