The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #302 of 325
  Does anyone in Perth has a pair of Campfire Audio earphones that I can test? Jupiter or Andormeda would be great but any other model will be fine.
Please pm me.
Thank you.

Make a request to Jaben too! I was having this conversation with them. Would be cool if they had some sample Campfire Audio earphones there.

Jul 18, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #303 of 325

Make a request to Jaben too! I was having this conversation with them. Would be cool if they had some sample Campfire Audio earphones there.

I have asked their store in Melbourne if they could send some models to Perth, but they said that they are indipendently owned so they can't. I will ask them when I go in to check out the AT E70.

Jul 18, 2016 at 3:13 AM Post #304 of 325
Wow just noticed this thread after being a member on here for a couple of months,Please post again when you have a MEET would love to come along and meet you guys. Doing audiophile on a budget,but its great fun all the same,
Just couldn't believe that there is other Perth people on this thread woop woop 
wink_face.gif

Jul 18, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #305 of 325
  Wow just noticed this thread after being a member on here for a couple of months,Please post again when you have a MEET would love to come along and meet you guys. Doing audiophile on a budget,but its great fun all the same,
Just couldn't believe that there is other Perth people on this thread woop woop 
wink_face.gif

The more we are the better the next meet can be! Same here about the budget, but I agree is fun nevertheless!

Oct 20, 2016 at 9:48 AM Post #306 of 325
Wow, just found out about this thread, looks fun. Stopped by at Jaben before a few times and they were very friendly and helpful. Might have to check out Headphonic in Leederville. I would be interested to join for the next meet-up.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #310 of 325
I'm actually heading back to Perth again next Friday 28th Oct to 7th Nov. I don't have anything new (well maybe the HD800S but wasn't planning on bringing that back). Will probably just travel with my AK380Cu stack & KSE1500. Happy to meet in Jaben again although I haven't pinged Audrey & Roger yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back