The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Monsterzero, Jan 8, 2017.
First

Back
77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Page 87 of 115
88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Next

Last
  1. Monsterzero
    Good stuff,just went ahead and grabbed this...thanks for sharing:beerchug:

They should change their name to Blood Wizard of Witch Mountain Smokes Dope from a Void Desert Skull

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    GreenNeedle and taffy2207 like this.
  2. taffy2207
    There's tonnes of Kauan stuff in the free flac thread. A lot of it isn't on the Blood Music page. There's a live concert of Sorni Nai and Kirut and there's even a Pink Floyd cover, 'Breathe'.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    swspiers and YtseJamer like this.
  3. Monsterzero
    New Saxon tribute song to Motorhead

Hofy likes this.
  4. swspiers
    Too much good music last year. I just got this off the Doomed and Stoned in Ohio compilation. Excellent riff-driven pure heavy/hard rock with clean vocals and .....melodies!. I thought guitar music was dead? Well, it's been resurrected better than ever.

I now have a new "must see" show...

Grudger opening for Lo-Pan would be something else!

5. Monsterzero
    Love him or hate him,this guys rants are hilarious

Majestic Eagle likes this.
  6. Hofy

7. Monsterzero
    More fun from French Pagan metalers Nydvind

YtseJamer likes this.
  8. swspiers
    Great: a parody of a cliché defending another cliché. While at the same time, denigrating some of the real heroes of 80s metal. This guy is the kind of idiot that makes all metal look ridiculous. He’s essentially a reject from Heavy Metal Parking Lot.

Watching him rant on for 10 minutes is going to require at least 48 hours of deep immersion in YOB for spiritual cleansing. Thankfully, my HD 800S’s are up to the task…

9. Monsterzero
    LOL...he is an opinionated,intelligent,funny guy whose rapid fire delivery I appreciate,though that doesnt always translate to me agreeing with everything he says.
    In the past he has done Metal Mythos on Ramones,Motorhead,Judas Priest,Accept and now WASP....I grew up in L.A. at the right time and I used to hang with Chris Holmes,who was/is a super cool guy.Blackie on the other hand was always aloof and unapproachable and according Chris always treated he and the other members more as employees rather than members of the band.

I think WASP lost their way early on,but their local shows in L.A. prior to being signed were legendary,especially the ones where Slayer would close and there would only be 6 of us left in the Troubadour spitting on Kerry King...oh those were the days.

GreenNeedle likes this.
  10. Monsterzero
    @Fastnbulbous did you hear Gygax announced their 2nd album is dropping on March 16th!

For those unfamiliar the first album is great,especially if youre a Thin Lizzy fan.

Hofy likes this.
  11. bassboysam
    new Merlin is out. I'm checking it out right now, i liked most of their material.

Majestic Eagle likes this.
  12. Fastnbulbous
    Yeah, Gygax - Second Edition is out March 16, looking forward to it!

13. bassboysam
    and these guys just cost me almost $200 in vinyl....

14. Monsterzero
    A heaping spoonful of Argentinian ker-Chunk...

swspiers likes this.
  15. Monsterzero
    swspiers likes this.
First

Back
77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Page 87 of 115
88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Next

Last