1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Monsterzero, Jan 8, 2017.
First

Back
117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
128 129 130
Next

Last
  1. L0rdGwyn
    Haha I know man, I'm out of my element! I would normally never recommend a metal album on a metal thread, but thought maybe these guys would be off the radar, guess not, but the full album just came out yesterday.

Yeah they are pretty weird dudes, probably has something to do with all of the acid they are on...but anyway, hope someone likes it.

2. roskodan
    Well, it is a little awkward to hear all these pieces of famous metal works glued together. But that's what makes it a great introductory listen for non metal folks, i guess. :p Other than that, great sounding instrumentals, gizzard lizard being skillful as always. Split on the vocal part, monotonous for the most part, overly processed, like the latter works from metallica XD (me no like those)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    L0rdGwyn likes this.
  3. dhc0329

4. dhc0329

5. dhc0329

6. swspiers
    It's a great album, great recording, for a good cause.

I think you should buy it. Now. Yes, you....

taffy2207, Monsterzero and roskodan like this.
  7. taffy2207
    :flag_de: ACID ROOSTER. Some pretty wild instrumental Psych :-

Monsterzero and roskodan like this.
  8. Monsterzero
    New Merlin out today

taffy2207 likes this.
  9. roskodan
  10. taffy2207
    The Black Wizards new album is out, gotta be worth a buck of your money :-

A couple of NYP offerings on their page (I love 'Lake of Fire'):-

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Monsterzero likes this.
  11. roskodan
    Monsterzero likes this.
  12. Monsterzero
    New Destruction

13. Monsterzero
    UtA released a folk metal single today. A change in sound direction it seems. EP will be available in October.

roskodan and swspiers like this.
  14. roskodan
    sorry, but i won't apologize for wanting a live album from them, it's just that imo they are so much better live

Unleash The Archers - live - Pont Rouge, Monthey (CH) 19/11/2016 [Metal Heart]

youtube.com/user/georgesvouilloz/videos

Unleash The Archers - Live in Montreal - September 29th 2015 [Dr. Light Productions]

youtube.com/user/DrLightProds/videos

(UtA in one of those awkward acoustic appearances, where the percussionist steals the show, as always...)
    Unleash the Archers - Apex (Lyrics / Sub Español) [Live Acoustic]

Monsterzero likes this.
  15. Monsterzero
    I would love to see UtA live,but they always seem to play small venues in Brooklyn,which is too long of a haul for me,not to mention im too old to be standing around in crowded bars for hours. Maybe when I relocate to Arizona I will get a chance to check them out live,but until then,recorded UtA works for me.
    I think Brittney is the best female singer in metal,perhaps ever.

swspiers likes this.
First

Back
117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
128 129 130
Next

Last