THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
Oct 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #751 of 776

You're welcome buddy..
smily_headphones1.gif
I use them with L buds too cos f the short nozzles.. Just Loooveeeee ma ostry's.. :D

Cheers
beerchug.gif

The medium tips seem to add a little bit too much lower midrange, which makes them slightly artificial sounding.. Did you notice that as well?

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #753 of 776
  The medium tips seem to add a little bit too much lower midrange, which makes them slightly artificial sounding.. Did you notice that as well?

Yes i did. But it sounds a bit open too i guess. :)

Oct 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #754 of 776
hmm. i just got my babys back from warranty.

doubting what tips to use with em. the red/filtered , soft or hard tips.

maybe i should buy other tips than the stock ostrys

Oct 12, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #758 of 776

I ordered it at this price, but mp4nation contacted me telling me that they don't have it in stock anymore. So they've upgraded mine to KC06A. :p 
Just received them and oh my, what an amazing earpiece!!
darthsmile.gif

Yes, they are very good!

Oct 22, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #759 of 776
Hi guys, is there any system equalizer program that I can download from the appstore on the ipad? An equalizer that works with safari and youtube and the regular music playlist, so an equalizer that eq's everything on the ipad.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Nov 28, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #760 of 776
I loved my KC06A but it has recently developed a channel imbalance in the right side. Anyone have ideas for solutions?

Nov 28, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #761 of 776
Hi guys, is there any system equalizer program that I can download from the appstore on the ipad? An equalizer that works with safari and youtube and the regular music playlist, so an equalizer that eq's everything on the ipad.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

There are a few players that have a "better" integrated EQ, but unlike the apple EQ which can change all audio coming from the ipad, apps can only change the waveform they are playing back. So it is impossible to use a 3rd party eq with your fav player. Apple is still second rate when it comes to music playback because of this.
  I loved my KC06A but it has recently developed a channel imbalance in the right side. Anyone have ideas for solutions?

Aside from carefully checking for debris with a pin, you probably blew out one of the drivers. You can always ship it back and see if ostry can offer a cheap repair solution.

Nov 29, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #762 of 776

Also in addition to the above mentioned troubleshooting, if your DAp supports Audio Channel balancing, you might be able to fix it by skewing the dB towards the less audible earpiece.

Nov 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #763 of 776
Also in addition to the above mentioned troubleshooting, if your DAp supports Audio Channel balancing, you might be able to fix it by skewing the dB towards the less audible earpiece.
thanks for your help guys. My dap (x3)does support channel balancing. However, changing it does nothing. So the driver must be blown? It still plays music but super quietly.

Nov 30, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #764 of 776
thanks for your help guys. My dap (x3)does support channel balancing. However, changing it does nothing. So the driver must be blown? It still plays music but super quietly.

YEp, that pretty much seems like it..

Jan 4, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #765 of 776
My KC06a broke today, what would be a good upgrade to them in terms of clarity, more natural midrange and better instrument separation with no amp required? Around $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back