THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
Jun 12, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #721 of 776
  Is anyone else's ear canal focken pussing and bleeding when using these fockers?

It's been a battle with this ****. I don't understand at all what's going on... Could it be the focken chrome? The **** silicone?? FOCK dis ****. also are the JVCS that good?

Another thing to mention... anyone else's metal wiring strainer mesh thing on the ear bud itself bend yet? Mine have, and it's like What fockers.

Could it be your ears?

Jun 12, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #722 of 776
  Been using the kc06a and this is the first time I am hearing something like this sort happening. Perhaps your ear canals have possibly an infection and should maybe get that checked out.

e. are you wearing them correctly? left side on the left over ear and vice versa?

Here's the thing, I got my ear buds almost exactly a year ago. At first it was fine, after awhile it would do this. I went to the doctor and it was diagnosed as an ear infection. Ate meds for it. Now I use these again and it keeps coming back. If I don't use them for awhile my ears will eventually scab and be okay.

Yes, I am wearing them correctly.

Jun 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #723 of 776
  Here's the thing, I got my ear buds almost exactly a year ago. At first it was fine, after awhile it would do this. I went to the doctor and it was diagnosed as an ear infection. Ate meds for it. Now I use these again and it keeps coming back. If I don't use them for awhile my ears will eventually scab and be okay.

Yes, I am wearing them correctly.

Hmm very weird then. Might be having some sort allergic reaction based on the materials of the iem, do you regularly use other iems or just use the kc06a? It may possibly be the general part of your ear canal is sensitive to stuff being put inside of it.

Few months back I was part of a tour of UE and the one giving the tour mentioned they tried to get someone at logitech some ciems and the whole process was just a painful endeavor for her. Your ears may be unique but I ain't a doctor/audiologist.

Hope it works out for you or you figure out what is up.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jun 12, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #724 of 776
  Hmm very weird then. Might be having some sort allergic reaction based on the materials of the iem, do you regularly use other iems or just use the kc06a? It may possibly be the general part of your ear canal is sensitive to stuff being put inside of it.

Few months back I was part of a tour of UE and the one giving the tour mentioned they tried to get someone at logitech some ciems and the whole process was just a painful endeavor for her. Your ears may be unique but I ain't a doctor/audiologist.

Hope it works out for you or you figure out what is up.

No, I only have this one iem. Q - Q. I see I see. Hmmm. Perhaps I should just invest in some over ear headphones...

Jun 13, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #725 of 776
  No, I only have this one iem. Q - Q. I see I see. Hmmm. Perhaps I should just invest in some over ear headphones...

Try different tips from other IEMs (loan from friend's/known sources) if you don't have any other than 06A's....any particular tips you experience this weird? like the meshed/filtered or the regular ones.....may be you cld try a budget under $10-$20 IEMs like panasonic,MEE Audio,JVC etc to test it out further.....oh btw, you cld wash the tips, say every 2-3 days and see, as the leaks from previous might result to make it worst if not hygienic, as your ears are so sensitive....

Sorry that's really bad to hear, but get it confirmed who really the culprit is. I can live blind but not with weak ears that annoys me from listening to IEMs, even I can be a deaf to use H.Aid for headphones and stereos.....

Jun 13, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #727 of 776
Hello all. I just got the K06a's today and been having quite a bit of frustrating trouble attempting to attach the large "hard" tip to the housing. The hole in the tip is smaller then the size of the speaker thingy (sorry about the lack of right terminology) but obviously many others have been able to do it, so I'm hoping someone can provide some helpful info. Thanks!

Jun 14, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #728 of 776
  Hello all. I just got the K06a's today and been having quite a bit of frustrating trouble attempting to attach the large "hard" tip to the housing. The hole in the tip is smaller then the size of the speaker thingy (sorry about the lack of right terminology) but obviously many others have been able to do it, so I'm hoping someone can provide some helpful info. Thanks!

Fold the tip backwards like this:

And it should be a lot easier to put them on

Jun 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM Post #729 of 776

You press the shaft/tube of the silicon tips to shape like an oval (from round) and do an angled  roll-in over the nozzle (instead of straight).....

Jun 14, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #730 of 776
@dakanao @Shawn71

Thank you for both taking the time to respond and help. 

before I read your posts, I managed to finally get them both in. I never had even close to this much trouble putting in tips before. A little embarrassing haha.

Jun 30, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #731 of 776
Guys i knw this is a bit late, but i feel the stock ostry tips doesn't do justice to the kc06A.. if any of u guys own a T1E, try the yellow/blue whirlwind tips on these.. my ostry's sound completely different with these.. and in a good way.. it sounds absolutely fantastic..:)

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #732 of 776
Guys i knw this is a bit late, but i feel the stock ostry tips doesn't do justice to the kc06A.. if any of u guys own a T1E, try the yellow/blue whirlwind tips on these.. my ostry's sound completely different with these.. and in a good way.. it sounds absolutely fantastic..
smily_headphones1.gif

Hi,
I just bought these KC06A. The bass on these are a bit overwhelming to me sometimes. How is the bass with T1E(what's brand of this iem you're referring to? ) tips? and isolation??

Jul 29, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #733 of 776
Hi,
I just bought these KC06A. The bass on these are a bit overwhelming to me sometimes. How is the bass with T1E(what's brand of this iem you're referring to? ) tips? and isolation??
T1E's are from TTPOD buddy. They were launched at a price of close to $50 if I remember correctly and were found to be pretty good bang for the buck then. Now you can find these for close to $21 in aliexpress. But make sure u buy the T1E and not just T1. About the bass, I find the bass on these, pretty powerful but not as much as kc06a. I never find them overwhelming.The quality of bass is topnotch and right up my alley. The sound sig is pretty much L shaped with bass being slightly elevated. M sorry, m not well versed with describing sound :) All i c can say is for $21 u can never go wrong with this.

Jul 29, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #734 of 776
Hi,
oops.. I misread your post. (With the yellow tips on)The mid bass seems tamed down a bit. But the sub bass still reaches deep without bleedin. The highs really open up and every thing sounds a bit sparkly with a wider soundstage. But its the vocals that sound absolutely beautiful. A bit thin, yet a lot better than with the stock ostry tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back